The Lion king everywhere

Re: The Lion king everywhere

Postby zerodix » August 20th, 2015, 11:55 am

at the primark shop I bought myself a hakuna matata sweater lately. and in movies andseries i often see remarks to the lionking.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Milla » August 20th, 2015, 2:18 pm

Cool!
Yesterday I saw a shirt with Simba and Pumbaa on it (no Timon) and it says Hakuna Matata all over it.
I also saw a lion king sculpture of Nala and Simba standing at pride rock, and they had some turquoise colored wavy lines on them, it looked nice.
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 20th, 2015, 3:39 pm

I went into a charity store the other day, after seeing a Tod plushie in the window. When I asked for it and the lady brought it to the till, she said 'This is from The Lion King, isn't it?'. It turns out that TLK was the only Disney movie she had seen! Well, at least she's seen the best one ;)

Also, whenever I visit Disneyland Paris, I swear the most popular plushie is always a Lion King one. Even with the Frozen craze, I still seem to find more children & adults carrying Simbas and Nalas in their hands around the park. It always makes me happy to see that!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Shadowfax » August 20th, 2015, 9:06 pm

I pretty much see something TLK related everytime I go shopping to be honest. That being said, I don't do an awful lot of shopping xD There is usually something in our charity shops. Last thing I saw was a plate ornament of Sarabi, Mufasa and Simba. But they'd priced it at like, £20 D: Seen Simba pillows, plushies, jigsaws, VHS', mugs and books too =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » August 20th, 2015, 9:23 pm

Where I am it's mainly clothes in Primark and one or two things in the Disney store. Our Charity shops aren't fantastic. Mainly full of broken toys and jigsaws with missing pieces :/.

I am looking forward to WDW though :D.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Elton John » August 20th, 2015, 9:32 pm

I see it all the time on my facebook feed. Probably because I have liked a few ba-jillion disney pages.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Previous

Return to The Lion King