Whats up with the animals?

Re: Whats up with the animals?

Postby Kiana » November 15th, 2015, 2:53 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Hey, Kiana, as a heads up, double/triple posting is against MLK forum rules. If you want to something to add to your original post, use the edit button to add it rather than make a new one.[/quote]
Saw dat afterwards, whoops... :whoops: <----- FAIL thanks :D

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Re: Whats up with the animals?

Postby Timon the great » February 2nd, 2016, 5:28 am

[quote="Kiana"]Has anybody ever noticed all animals bow and respect the king? Don't he eat them? and all the lionesses? Why do they bow and alert him about news if there gonna end up on his plate? :? :evil: :( :-o :P[/quote]
LOL Image
This made my evening yesterday when I read this for the first time. Image
I guess, members say the darnest things Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Previous

Return to The Lion King