Possible American blu ray re-release this year?

Possible American blu ray re-release this year?

Postby Elton John » March 16th, 2017, 3:26 pm

http://i.imgur.com/TceKXDw.jpg

Might be a photoshop. Saw it on facebook.

Would be nice to have all the bonus content from the og blu ray release plus more. Personally i'd love new interviews with people who worked on the movie plus more language options.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Possible American blu ray re-release this year?

Postby Marizzle » March 16th, 2017, 3:33 pm

Until an official announcement is made, I doubt that this is happening, since, just like you stated, it might be Photoshop. However, if a new Blu-ray truly ends up being released, I do hope we get to see new content, especially some type of update regarding the live action movie. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Elton John » March 16th, 2017, 3:37 pm

This re-release makes sense.

Remake coming, the lion guard is super popular among kids (what better way to introduce them to the original?) and the 20th anniversary of the broadway show and tlk2 coming soon.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 17th, 2017, 3:24 am

SWEEET!
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby TheLionPrince » March 17th, 2017, 7:20 am

I think it's fake, and I'm pretty sure it is fake. Re-use of the Diamond Edition cover art looks cheap, and anyone can take the "Signature Collection" logo and slap it on to make it look official. It's best to wait until Disney's home video department makes an official announcement, though, I personally wish they hold off on any re-release until the CGI remake is midway through production.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Alexterri1 » April 6th, 2017, 11:56 pm

It would be great if this were true, but yeah, its probably a fake. I'd wouldn't take something like that seriously unless it actually came from Disney officially
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Return to The Lion King