Lion king cake?

Lion king cake?

Postby mewtwo » July 24th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Has anyone in hear ever gone to wal-mart or such store and gotten a character from the lion king universe fan made or otherwise printed on a cake?

It is a dream of mine to do this but I have been told that since the characters are copyrighted they can not do them.

Any thoughts or inputs on this subject?
mewtwo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Lion king cake?

Postby Panpardus » July 26th, 2017, 4:51 am

Never done it or seen one myself in real life, but I'm sure it's been done before. There's plenty of images and anecdotes of Lion King-themed cakes if you just Google it.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Re: Lion king cake?

Postby Squeely » July 28th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Baskin Robbins does copyrighted characters on cakes. They're a big chain, so they presumably have enough money for the rights to make cakes of characters (plus Disney takes their share of profits, no doubt). I don't know if you have a Baskin Robbins near you, but if you do, that would be the place to go.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to The Lion King