Why did the hyenas put Zazu into the Birdy Boiler?

Why did the hyenas put Zazu into the Birdy Boiler?

Postby FriendlyHyena » April 29th, 2018, 6:16 am

Logically, they would have wanted to have killed him. If Zazu got away alive , even if they had managed to kill Simba and Nala, guess which three suspects would have been in deep doo doo with the Pride had he gone and told Mufasa who attacked the cubs.

Mufasa might have let them off with a warning that he'd kill them if they ever tried to harm his son again because Simba and Nala lived, but if they hadn't, I think it's a safe bet that Mufasa would have sicced the lionesses on Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed for the deed and killed them.

Also, when we see Mufasa arrive, he is with Zazu. Also, i think in Lion King 1 1/2, Zazu actually was sending Mufasa to the Elephant Graveyard to go save the cubs (unless I'm thinking of the "Look sire, they're bowing!" scene instead.)

Had the trio whacked Zazu, they likely could have killed Simba and Nala too and gotten away with it.

Thankfully, they seemed to be too stupid to realize this. :lol:
FriendlyHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Why did the hyenas put Zazu into the Birdy Boiler?

Postby Elton John » April 29th, 2018, 8:02 am

1: probably because they enjoyed tormenting him more than wanting to kill him

2: they were likely only ordered by scar to kill simba and nala

3: he’s too scrawny to make a decent meal so killing him to eat him wasn’t a high priority.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby DGFone » April 29th, 2018, 2:15 pm

Never question the pioneers of rocketry!

On a slightly more serious note, Zazu wasn't their target, and by how Zazu seemed to also already know what the birdie boiler was, I doubt it was the first time they managed to shove him into it for fun.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FriendlyHyena » April 29th, 2018, 8:27 pm

I'm just saying, if they'd thought of it, Zazu wouldn't have been able to lead Mufasa to them and they WOULD have been able to kill Simba and Nala.
FriendlyHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » May 10th, 2018, 10:48 pm

That is true, but as has been stated it is likely that The Hyenas did not anticipate that Zauz would bring Mufasa to The Elephant Graveyard. It is obviously something that he had never done before, so it was something they did not consider that he would do at that time. They just thought they were getting Zazu out of the way leaving them free to get rid of Simba and Nala. I doubt they gave consideration to where Zazu would land or what he would do afterwards.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby le0 » May 14th, 2018, 2:57 am

its a disney movie....
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Return to The Lion King