Nuka

Re: Nuka

Postby CrazyNuka » November 5th, 2016, 7:48 pm

[quote="ScarXZira10889"]Does anyone here hope that it is revealed in The Lion Guard that Nuka is Scar's son? :D :D :) :) :3[/quote]

That would of been amazing! I hope they go that route! ^^
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby ScarXZira10889 » November 6th, 2016, 3:47 am

Agreed! it would make so much sense as to why Nuka was a messy hair ball! XD
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Postby Alexterri1 » January 14th, 2017, 11:50 pm

Ugghh

Honestly, I wish that Vitani had filled Nuka's role, because not only would it have made her an actual character, AND Nuka wouldn't exist. Part of the reason why I hate him so much is because I hate Andy Dick, but even besides that he's just really annoying.
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride