Postby KingKivuli » October 13th, 2013, 4:45 pm

Open topic to freely talk about Nuka :nukagrr:
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Nuka

Postby ScarLoyal » April 12th, 2014, 4:14 am

I pity him! :(
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby juhouh » May 28th, 2014, 7:01 pm

Nuka is so underrated character. I don't know what makes people to dislike this lion. He's cool
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 2nd, 2014, 7:17 pm

Though I feel like he could have had more on his background, he's not a bad character.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » June 3rd, 2014, 12:57 am

All Nuka wants is his mother's love. I mean, who can't imagine what his position would be like? What lengths we'd go to to get such a small amount of praise and attention, what things would be done just to get noticed, for that matter. I mean, hell, half the time Zira barely even acknowledges his presence, that's gotta hurt. And yeah, Nuka counts as a bad guy I guess cos he helps Zira try to kill Simba and take over the Pride Lands and all, but he ain't evil, and he ain't crazy, like his mama; he's just a neglected and angsty teen who just wants to be recognized and be somebody. Nuka's like pretty much everybody.
Last edited by Carl on June 16th, 2014, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Timon8 » June 16th, 2014, 6:23 pm

I always loved this character. He reminds me a lot of Sokka, in Avatar: TLA. My favourite new character from the second movie.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby LadyAislinn » June 16th, 2014, 8:23 pm

Nuka has always been my favorite character. In my opinion, for a sequel, Simba's Pride had quite a bit of character development in the story. Although we see more so in Kovu, Kiara and Vitani as they age. I think Nuka was a well thought out character. The fandom itself has fleshed out a tragic and beautiful soul.
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Harvs » July 7th, 2014, 10:54 am

I like Nuka. Honestly, his appearance in Simba's Pride makes the film much more tolerable. While the film itself is just okay in my books, Nuka does his part to add a bit of character to a film deprived of character. None of the old characters fill their rolls, or at least fill them well, and the new characters are just boring (Zira's aight). Nuka brings some life to the party. He's cute, funny, and much more relatable than Vitani or Kovu :nukableh: I also like how nonthreatening he is. He's just so likeable that it's hard for me to find reason to criticize him. Andy Dick does a great job of voicing him and getting across a very likeable character with, and lets be honest, a less than engaging script and not all that fantastic direction. Even in his most pointless scenes, he manages to leave an impact. It's only fair after the log impacted him pretty hard too. :nukalaugh: Sorry. Had to.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby CrazyNuka » December 17th, 2014, 5:58 am

Nuka is and always will be my favorite character in the second film. ^^ :nukahey:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby matkiethelioness » April 15th, 2016, 2:45 am

Nuka is one of my favourite characters in the whole TLK universe. I find his death sadder than Mufasa's(COME AT ME). He just wanted his mother's love and respect... :,(
matkiethelioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

in-train Pridelands historian

Nickname(s): Matkie, Cande
Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride