Favorite scene in Simbas Pride?

Favorite scene in Simbas Pride?

Postby Elton John » November 20th, 2014, 10:29 pm

I think the definitive scene to me is a minute into "love will find a way" when Kiara and Kovu reunite

It just makes me super emotional in all the best ways.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Favorite scene in Simbas Pride?

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » November 20th, 2014, 10:51 pm

Personally, it comes down to either the final battle scene between the Pridelanders and Outlanders or the "He Lives in You" scene, for me. I really liked the final battle scene (makes for some good AMV moments!) plus the He lives in You song is really good. It makes me all super emotional and stuff! In good ways, of course!

((Avatar and signature both by Daenerys, thank you so much! :D))

Spoiler: show

^Made for me from Daenerys, thank you! :3
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Postby TheLionPrince » November 22nd, 2014, 11:10 pm

My favorite scene in the entire movie is the "We are One" musical sequence. It really defined the message of the movie for me, and the vocals from Ladysmith Black Mambazo was a real bonus.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » November 22nd, 2014, 11:54 pm

While I also consider "We Are One" to be a highlight of the movie, I think my favorite part is the small "cameo" by Mufasa at the very end. When he says "Well done my son. We are one." Yeah... Love that part!

(Along with me thinking that Simba living up to Mufasa's legacy should have been the real focus of the movie)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Adofo » December 2nd, 2014, 3:11 am

I love the whole movie....but if had to pick one part......it'd be the very end where Mufasa says "Well done.....my son! ...We are one!" Makes me cry every time! I'm man enough to admit that
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Marizzle » December 2nd, 2014, 8:17 pm

Just like many others, my favorite scene is definitely Mufasa's "cameo". Hearing him say "Well done, my son...we are one!" just send chills all over my body and it makes me feel like the journey - Simba's - is complete. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbasMate » December 8th, 2014, 4:34 am

Kovu's exile scene and We Are One. Just seeing the bonding between father and daughter in TLK gives me so many feels. As for Kovu's exile, it also causes feels because Kiara was losing someone she loved, and was not allowed around them-but she went to them anyways because of her love. And this, I can relate to.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Haraka » December 14th, 2014, 11:31 pm

The musical part , "he lives in you" and mufasa's line at the very end , as everyone or so it seems :innocent3:
Haraka

Pride Points: 10

Postby ScarHades » December 28th, 2014, 10:50 am

Mine is when Simba is talking to Kiara asking what did she think she was doing and telling her that he don't wanna lose her and won't be there 1 day.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby The Spirit of Life » December 31st, 2014, 1:02 am

I'd definitely have to say the opening scene with "He Lives in You". There's just something so magical about it to me. It gives me chills.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Next

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride