The Royal Bloodline

Re: The Royal Bloodline

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 5th, 2017, 6:35 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]In this topic, I`d like to ask two questions.

First of all, you know how in RL monarchies the law (in some countries this has changed, in others not) is that only a male heir can claim the throne and become king. If a royal couple produces three daughters and one son, the son is crownprince regardless if he is the youngest child.
Do you think the lionpride in the TLK universe works this way also, or does the oldest cub take the crown regardless of gender? Or if the ruling couple produces several cubs, do they simply choose which of their offspring would make the better leader, again, not by gender but by abilities and personality?
Basically, if Kiara had a younger brother (let`s forget about Kion and Kopa for a moment) would the position as leader automatically be given to him because Kiara is female?

My second question concerns Kiara and Kovu as the ruling royal couple.
Kiara is the one with royal blood, but in a real-life lion pride the male is the leader. So when Kiara becomes Queen, will she be the official leader of the pride, or will Kovu make the laws and decisions as he is the male lion?
In my opinion it seems as if Kiara will be the one to make decisions and have the most responsibility, but what do you guys think?[/quote]

It is said in TLG that Kiara is future Queen, problem solved, and when it comes to King and Queen, you make it sound that Males dominate over all, and have no right in leadership, which I find not true, in my role play I as goth Kiara choose to be future queen, so I dont see any problem with Females taking leadership of any kind. :resist:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: The Royal Bloodline

Postby Squeely » February 2nd, 2017, 8:44 am

I would assume the king and queen rule together and make important decisions together, regardless of who has royal blood and who doesn't. Though Kiara would naturally have more experience and knowledge in such things.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride