What are your overall thoughts on SP?

What do you think of SP over all?

1. A horrible, terrible movie that never should have happened. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about it
3%
2. A terrible movie that disgraces the lion king. I only liked a few tiny parts of the movie: the rest can die in a fire.
No votes
3.A really bad film all around. There were some good parts but most of was really bad. It should not have happened, but it's not the worst thing ever.
No votes
4. Just plain not a very good film. There were enjoyable parts but over all it was pretty bad. I don't like this movie.
6%
5. Mediocre. There are good parts but there's also a lot of bad parts. I found the movie just "meh".
3%
6. A little better then just mediocre, but still not the greatest. It has a lot of good parts but also a lot of really bad ones. Over all just alright
19%
7. A pretty good movie, with a lot of enjoyable and memorable things about it, although it's still definitely flawed
29%
8. A really good movie. Yeah, it has flaws but what doesn't? It's a great movie that I would watch again.
19%
9. An amazing movie, almost as good as the original. There were only a few tiny flaws that drag it down: the rest is awesome.
10%
10. A perfect, flawless movie that may be even better then the original. There is nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
10%

Total votes : 31

Re: What are your overall thoughts on SP?

Postby Squeely » June 23rd, 2017, 8:37 pm

^Bumping old threads is allowed on MLK, so no worries ^-^
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Re: What are your overall thoughts on SP?

Postby simbathehedgehog » July 1st, 2017, 9:28 pm

kovu is hot
simbathehedgehog
way past cool

Years of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: -5

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride