LK II Thesis and breakdown

Re: LK II Thesis and breakdown

Postby SimbasGuard » November 28th, 2016, 7:20 am

Wow I thought I liked to look at things regarding The Lion King in a very in depth way. You however manage to point out themes I never even considered. Kudos to you for another very well thought out and explained Thesis.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: LK II Thesis and breakdown

Postby Hatari05 » December 2nd, 2016, 6:32 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Wow I thought I liked to look at things regarding The Lion King in a very in depth way. You however manage to point out themes I never even considered. Kudos to you for another very well thought out and explained Thesis.[/quote]

Actually I delve this deep into almost anything I really enjoy. I like delving deep into it finding things I didn't notice and understanding the thematic meaning and reason behind the story and events.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride