Most Beautiful Character from Simba's Pride?

Who is the most beautiful character from Simba's Pride?

Simba
No votes
Nala
18%
Rafiki
9%
Zazu
No votes
Timon
No votes
Pumbaa
No votes
Cub Kiara
9%
Cub Kovu
No votes
Young Adult Kiara
27%
Young Adult Kovu
9%
Zira
9%
Cub Vitani
18%
Vitani
No votes
Nuka
No votes
Scar
No votes
Mufasa
No votes

Total votes : 11

Most Beautiful Character from Simba's Pride?

Postby Soren » April 22nd, 2016, 4:04 pm

Title says it all.
Since there's a topic on this for the first movie, I thought I would make one for Simba's Pride.

EDIT: And beautiful doesn't just mean beautiful here. It also means handsome. 8-)
Last edited by Soren on June 4th, 2016, 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chasing Cars Sig by SimbasMate

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I may return.

Nickname(s): Hummingbird, Kiaraholic, Stranger, Dumbo, Balto
Pride Points: 31

Re: Most Beautiful Character from Simba's Pride?

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 22nd, 2016, 4:42 pm

I never thought I'd say this in fact but - Vitani. Especially as a cub. She has a stunningly unique and cute design, but still fierce in a way. She's actually rather pretty as an adult as well.

Special mention to cub Kiara.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Carl » April 25th, 2016, 7:12 am

I wanted to pick Nala or Vitani, but I can't. I had to pick Zira. I'm not sure why. Something about her has been very appealing to me lately.

I know, I'm not right in the head lol.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Amur_Tiger » April 25th, 2016, 8:45 am

This one is pretty weird for me, though I think based off the options offered I'd go with Nala again, but I feel that that's cheating a bit as it borrows a fair bit from the impressions left from TLK, I can draw one thing specifically from the physical depiction that puts her ahead a bit. A blockier and more well-defined muzzle then her daughter, which I feel is an effort to convey the youth of Kiara vs the mature Nala.
Amur_Tiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Soren » April 25th, 2016, 2:32 pm

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]I wanted to pick Nala or Vitani, but I can't. I had to pick Zira. I'm not sure why. Something about her has been very appealing to me lately.

I know, I'm not right in the head lol.[/quote]

I can understand why you might pick Zira. I sometimes find her beautiful too, but definitely not when she's angry, which is almost all of the time.

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Postby Amur_Tiger » April 25th, 2016, 4:17 pm

[quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"][quote="Killjoy Dixon"]I wanted to pick Nala or Vitani, but I can't. I had to pick Zira. I'm not sure why. Something about her has been very appealing to me lately.

I know, I'm not right in the head lol.[/quote]

I can understand why you might pick Zira. I sometimes find her beautiful too, but definitely not when she's angry, which is almost all of the time.[/quote]

And not amusingly angry either like ANGRY MARINES.

ALWAYS ANGRY, ALL THE TIME.
Amur_Tiger

Pride Points: 9

Postby ScarsLove » April 26th, 2016, 11:47 pm

I had to default to Nala. She will always be one of the most beautiful lionesses ( right next to Sarabi ). Just something about their designs speak regal and grace, something I enjoy seeing in characters. But in Simbas Pride if I had to choose other than Nala... I would go with Vitani. Her design is unique and interesting to look at. She's rugged and tough with striking blue eyes.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 5th, 2016, 6:43 pm

Cubby Kovu. I've always loved his design. <3

I'm actually surprised to see Nala score that high. One of my issues with SP is that they made a lot of the old characters look... unsavoury, compared to their original designs.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Squeely » May 6th, 2016, 11:37 am

Young adult Kiara, there's something about that youthful innocence and her big eyes I find to be quite beautiful ^-^
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Soren » May 7th, 2016, 1:18 am

[quote="Squeely"]Young adult Kiara, there's something about that youthful innocence and her big eyes I find to be quite beautiful ^-^[/quote]

I second that. I love her colors, and my favorite part about her physically are those beautiful brown eyes, which is my favorite female eye color. They have so much warmth in them, and there is so much joy that seems to glow and emanate from them. I think the most beautiful thing about her though is not her personality, which is so upbeat and sunny... It's this indestructible joy that is deep down in her soul, and I felt that I could see that even when Kovu was exiled, and she was heartbroken, it still didn't change that enduring joy that she had deep down inside of her.

And that is why I believe that she deserves the title for 'Most Beautiful Character from Simba's Pride'.
And I would go even farther to say 'Most Beautiful Character from All TLK Movies' :pretty:

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Next

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride