Where Vitani and Kovu really Zira's cubs ???

Re: Where Vitani and Kovu really Zira's cubs ???

Postby Squeely » August 3rd, 2016, 6:38 pm

I don't buy Nala being Vitani's real mother for a second. The "pretty daughter" line was obviously in reference to Kiara. It could hint that Vitani is jealous of Kiara, who is next in line for queen of the Pridelands, and who looks more conventionally attractive than Vitani does. It could hint that Vitani was going to rule alongside Kovu if the Outsiders took over, so she may be taunting with that in mind. But it's clear to me that Vitani is not directly related to Nala.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Amur_Tiger » August 4th, 2016, 12:44 pm

[quote="Squeely"]I don't buy Nala being Vitani's real mother for a second. The "pretty daughter" line was obviously in reference to Kiara. It could hint that Vitani is jealous of Kiara, who is next in line for queen of the Pridelands, and who looks more conventionally attractive than Vitani does. It could hint that Vitani was going to rule alongside Kovu if the Outsiders took over, so she may be taunting with that in mind. But it's clear to me that Vitani is not directly related to Nala.[/quote]

Heck it could be a prod at Kiara being pretty instead of effective as a lioness ( see various failed hunts ).

I'd tend to agree with the idea that Vitani's Zira's cub though, keeps things simpler and I don't see any compelling reason why it would be otherwise.
Amur_Tiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby ScarXZira10889 » August 8th, 2016, 6:14 pm

Well to be honest I saw a screenshot of a Facebook message of Darrell Rooney who is a director of TLK on another forum and it said that Kovu is just an orphan to both Scar and Zira. It didn't say anything about Nuka or Vitani though. Also Vitani wouldn't be Nala's because why would she herself want to mate with Scar? Even though he tries to flirt with her in one of the deleted scenes of TLK doesn't mean they were mates. So basically, I think that she ran away to find Simba/help before Scar even had the chance to mate with her. So it is very likely that Vitani could be Zira's or maybe she was an orphan too. But for Nuka I think that he is BOTH Zira's and Scar's because of the resemblance and facial features the 3 have in common. Even though Kovu does look a bit like Scar but Kovu has a brown mane and Scar and Nuka both have a black mane (Same colour) If you want to see my theory about Nuka possibly being the son of Zira and Scar check on the character forums category. But that is juat my opinion. :evil: :mildinterest: :gasp2: :krazy: :demonic:
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba_Lion » August 18th, 2016, 9:16 pm

In my opinion, Vitani and Nuka are Zira's and Scar's cub, Kovu was just choosen by Scar but his mother was Zira (but he can also be adopted by Zira too, not an impossible theory). But I hate that theory that says Vitani is Nala's and Scar's daughter. It is impossoble and a crazy idea. Scar wanted Nala to become his queen but she refused and that's why he 'exiled' her - in the deleted scene. Nala would have never mated with Scar, just think of her personality.
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride