What Happend to Zira's ear ???

What Happend to Zira's ear ???

Postby CrispyLight » July 21st, 2016, 8:01 pm

First of all, i wanted to say hello! because its my first post here ! Now to the question here...
What happend to Zira's ear ???

There are Billions and Millions of theories of how Zira's ear may have been ...bitten off?
Here are 2 theories :

1. When she was killing Kopa

Many say that Kopa came in on the end of TLK 1 only in the beginning of SP (Simba's Pride) Rafiki holds up KIARA.
We are dealing with 2 different cubs here. Not only their coat colors are different, but kiara DOESN'T have a ear rim, (a black line in the ear) And that cub, who disney says is 'Fluffy' or other people says 'Kopa' CAN'T be Kiara.
Well, so anyway, for the people who go with KOPA they say he got killed by Zira, and that when Zira was killing Kopa, Kopa ripped off Zira's ear.

2. A fight to defend Scar/Taka

We all know Scar was killed by the hyenas in the end of the movie of TLK (TheLionKing) But maybe Zira was there ? And jumped up and tried to get the hyenas out of the way, and save scar !!! And then in the middle of the big fight, a hyena ripped off or bit off her ear !I don't think that happened, but this theory made more sense to me.

Like i said, there are sooo much more theories ! But i am not going to write them all ! What are your theories?
I would love to know ! Thanks for Reading !!
Last edited by CrispyLight on August 4th, 2016, 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CrispyLight
Keep calm....

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...And love the lion king

Nickname(s): Call me anything !
Pride Points: 2

Re: What Happend to Zira's ear ???

Postby TheLionPrince » July 22nd, 2016, 1:09 am

I believe Zira lost part of her ear in a fight.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby PridelandsPhantom » July 22nd, 2016, 2:57 am

Hello, and welcome tot he forum. It's unknown exactly how Zira lost part of her ear. It could have happened before she was banished or afterward. If you go with the before she was banished theory she might have fought with another lioness to stay in the Pridelands. My theory is that it happened post banishment in the Outlands where food is scarce and she has three cubs, well two cubs and one young teenage lion to feed. She probably fought with her group over meat. It could also be a rogue threatened one of the cubs or she fought off rogues for food. It's unknown but I say that some sort of fight is a pretty good bet on how it happened. :hmm3:
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Simba_Lion » July 25th, 2016, 3:06 pm

Once I saw a fan-art of Timon biting Zira's ear to protect Kopa from her.
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby PrincessKiara » July 25th, 2016, 10:33 pm

Hi, and welcome to MLK!
Your first post/topic is certainly an interesting one!

Like it`s been mentioned, no official information is known about how Zira got a damaged ear, but here is MY personal theory: I believe that her anger towards Simba for killing Scar (which is what Zira believes) drove her to attack Simba, which is what caused her to be banished. Her torn ear was either caused by Simba during their struggle, or by Nala, jumping in to defend her mate.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Squeely » July 26th, 2016, 5:19 am

I like to think she lost part of her ear to the hyenas, in a territory and/or food dispute. Just seems cool to think of the antagonists of both films butting heads. Plus, the hyenas have similar ear notches.

But yeah, there's no official story for how it happened. It is likely that it's from a fight, though. I've noticed my cats tend to get somewhat similar ear wounds when they get into fights. We'll see if TLG provides any reason for it, though it's probably unlikely that it will.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby CrispyLight » August 4th, 2016, 2:27 pm

That is a very good theory !!! Yes, i do think it happened in a Fight for food ! And loved those other theories too !
Thank you !
CrispyLight
Keep calm....

...And love the lion king

Nickname(s): Call me anything !
Pride Points: 2

Postby xoxo » December 15th, 2016, 4:50 am

I always wondered that too. Maybe a termite bit her ear? :(
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Postby KionScar » December 20th, 2016, 7:57 pm

Well, now with TLG's Lions of the Outlands and bit of backstory of Zira's exile, I could see that ear wound having happened during her fight with Simba.
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Postby Squeely » January 20th, 2017, 4:39 am

[quote="xoxo"]I always wondered that too. Maybe a termite bit her ear? :([/quote]
I doubt a termite would take out a big chunk of skin. Bug bites just tend to leave little bumps.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride