Nuka is Scar's son! Official!

Re: Nuka is Scar's son! Official!

Postby ScarXZira10889 » December 25th, 2016, 3:13 pm

They had an obscure relationship? So what. Maybe Darrell just didn't want to give too much away about there relationship for specific reasons. Obviously, all the writers and all the crew worked together and worked with the directors. If I'm wrong, I do apologise and people take this stuff as sub canon or fan canon. Unless someone can ask Darrell about it and ask for an official answer about Nuka being Scar's son and upload the screenshot? I think we should get someone to do so. Maybe an expert? :?
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Postby ScarXZira10889 » December 25th, 2016, 3:37 pm

I'm happy that they atleast has a relationship.
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » December 25th, 2016, 4:33 pm

All I meant by my last comment is that we can only take the finished product as actual fact. I am also glad to know that they had a relationship. and in my headcanon I have come up with a theory that I like. Unfortunately it does not stand up to any scrutiny.

As for an official answer I think Disney's "Official position" on this question is that none of Zira's cubs are Scar's. However I do not remember who said this or where I read it. As such I could be wrong about this.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby ScarXZira10889 » December 25th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Oh, that was from someone on DeviantArt who apparently met a producer or something like that. But, I think you have to treat stuff like this as opinion. It's an official source that goes through a fan, which means the fan could alter that source in anyway they wish (or make it up entirely). There just aren't that many ways to prove something like this and even so, it's still the belief of one individual that was working on the movie.

The most accepted answer to the question of Vitani and Nuka's father is: We don't know.

There are physical similarities between Nuka and Scar, but that might simply be because the Outsider models were based upon Scar's design (the "Outsider" nose model, and other similarities). There's also the line where Nuka says "Scar wasn't even his father... he just took him in." which in some ways implies that Scar is Nuka's father and that Nuka is jealous because his father chose another cub over his own son. But there's also the line when Zira says "You killed your own brother!" which sort of implies that Kovu and Nuka might have had the same father: A rogue. (Of course, most people substitute step-brother for brother, so this isn't solid proof either).

So it's one of those things that can't really be proven either way and it has to be left to fans to decide for themselves.

Personally, I believe Nuka is Scar's son, being old enough where it would actually make sense that he is Scar's son. And then I believe Vitani and Kovu had a rogue for a father and came from the same litter, being the same age.
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Postby SimbasGuard » December 25th, 2016, 5:54 pm

[quote="ScarXZira10889"]Oh, that was from someone on DeviantArt who apparently met a producer or something like that. But, I think you have to treat stuff like this as opinion. It's an official source that goes through a fan, which means the fan could alter that source in anyway they wish (or make it up entirely). There just aren't that many ways to prove something like this and even so, it's still the belief of one individual that was working on the movie.[/quote]

O.K. thanks for clearing that up for me.

[quote="ScarXZira10889"]Personally, I believe Nuka is Scar's son, being old enough where it would actually make sense that he is Scar's son. And then I believe Vitani and Kovu had a rogue for a father and came from the same litter, being the same age.[/quote]

That is what I prefer to believe as well. Even though it is just what I think. I have no way of defending that belief.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby ScarXZira10889 » December 25th, 2016, 7:14 pm

No problem. There's just not
any proof that the director even said that.
The person has also traced a few photos as well apparently.
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Postby Troll Berserker » December 31st, 2016, 3:56 pm

[quote="ScarXZira10889"]No problem. There's just not
any proof that the director even said that.
The person has also traced a few photos as well apparently.[/quote]
Everybody knows your vendetta against Capricornfox because she said something about fictional characters that doesn't fit your liking. You first accused her for lying and now for art theft? Stop it. Just freakin' stop it already.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby ScarXZira10889 » January 4th, 2017, 9:11 pm

Wow, you didn't even know that she even traced once or twice? Wow, yes I had a right go at her because she deserved it. Why don't you have a look? So, you come at me with this so called "vendetta" crap? Great. Why don't you have a look at this... I found this link and it has most of her drawings and evidence that she "traced." But, you're still not gonna believe me... Your one of those fans who try and "defend" CapricornFox. I'm sorry you feel that way dude. But take a look at this. https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Capricornfox
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Postby Carl » January 4th, 2017, 10:11 pm

This thread has gone off-topic, so I'm gonna go ahead and lock it.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride