Who would have won? Kovu or Simba?

Re: Who would have won? Kovu or Simba?

Postby The Spirit of Life » May 3rd, 2017, 4:15 am

Simba is a lot bigger than Kovu. I'd imagine it would play out a lot like a human teen trying to fight a fully mature, physically developed adult man. Simba would win rather easily. I think that the only lion in the TLK franchise who could beat Simba in a fair 1-on-1 fight is Mufasa (edit: and Nala).
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Aelwen » August 2nd, 2017, 2:30 pm

But Zira beat him up. Of course Simbsa had already been weakened before that fighting with lionesses but still...
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » August 8th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Zira did not beat Simba up. She knocked him over, by catching him by surprise when he was off balance. Simba got back to his feet and was ready to fight in no time at all.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride