Am I wrong in my ideas about the lion king 2 relations?

Am I wrong in my ideas about the lion king 2 relations?

Postby mewtwo » January 20th, 2017, 9:49 am

So my theory has always been that Nuka and Vitani were Zira and scars son and daughter and that Kovu was Ziras son father unknown. According to this video hat is no so. Am I wrong is this video right? I realize that the lion guard can retcon all this. So thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrwnzdxwmTc&t=55s
mewtwo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Am I wrong in my ideas about the lion king 2 relations?

Postby WildSimba » January 20th, 2017, 9:58 am

That video isn't describing something that's Canon to the film trilogy so, no? And as far as the other things you said, there's nothing in the films to indicate that, so it would just be a theory. All this stuff has already been talked about in other threads on this forum in length, if you want to explore around the TLK2 sub-forum tho. :)

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=51888

Here's a good topic to read on about it. As described in the film, Vitani and Nuka are considered direct heirs of Scar, and Kovu in the script was an illegitimate heir of Scar, but was changed in the film in order to make it to where he was the hand-picked heir. Whether he's Zira's son or not is kinda up for debate, but according to the movie he wouldn't be.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Re: Am I wrong in my ideas about the lion king 2 relations?

Postby SimbasGuard » January 20th, 2017, 1:38 pm

My * FAN THEORY * about this is that Nuka is the son of Scar And Zira. Scar rejected Nuka (although how Scar could tell that a newborn cub would grow up into a weak Lion I do not know, But Nuka's weakness must have been somehow apparent). Zira was crushed by Scar's rejection of Their cub, but ever obedient to Scar Zira did not question Scar's decision. Scar also must have ended his "relationship" with Zira as well. With her heart literally shattered Zira burred herself in whatever task Scar assigned her. One such task was too keep watch over one of The Pride Lands boarders. One night when a rouge male (one that must have been strong and powerful) happened to be passing by, Zira finally gave into the pain of her loneliness and sought "comfort" from The Handsome Rogue. This resulted in Zira becoming pregnant with Vitani and Kovu. When Zira realized her condition she went to Scar and told him that said condition was a result of her negotiations with the strong and powerful Rogue in order to dissuade him from attempting a takeover. Scar was impressed with Zira's willingness to go to such effort to protect his rule (and in truth even more impressed with the idea of having cubs in his pride that were sired by a Powerful Lion) Scar declared that if Zira bore a male cub, said male cub would be his heir. Zira was thrilled to have regained Scar's favor. Not to long after that Zira was well beyond The Pride Lands with a hunting party and was nowhere near The Pride Lands when Simba reclaimed The Throne. Despite this (In Zira's mind) devastating turn of events. Zira waited until Vitani and Kovu were born before making her move against Simba). * END OF FAN THEORY *
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride