"We Are One"

"We Are One"

Postby thechangingmyname » March 31st, 2017, 5:23 am

<3 I think that was the best song in the film, and the instrumentals were so uplifting.
What was your fave?
thechangingmyname

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: "We Are One"

Postby TheLionPrince » March 31st, 2017, 6:12 am

It's my favorite song from the movie, too.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 31st, 2017, 2:16 pm

this song is so beautiful, I mean it can be religious too
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Carambulesco » April 1st, 2017, 10:49 pm

This song is the best of the movie. Marked in my childhood.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Postby Alexterri1 » April 6th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Its currently my second favourite song, but it was probably my favourite when I was little.
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Postby AnonLion » May 3rd, 2017, 6:26 pm

It's a really fantastic song, both from the perspective of Simba trying to make Kiara understand and from how its meaning was incorporated in the rest of the movie. We are one doesn't apply to just Kiara's family or all the lions as one pride, but to also everyone involved in the Circle of Life. Really sweet and powerful message.
Simba and Nala give me life

I also just began writing TLK fanfiction !
AnonLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Solar » May 9th, 2017, 4:30 am

I love that song. I actually love it even more in Japanese, because I think the lyrics there are really beauty and flow well. It's one of my faves from Simba's Pride for sure.
Solar
He Lives In You

He Lives In Me

Nickname(s): Solar, Molly
Pride Points: 4

Postby Squeely » June 4th, 2017, 10:32 am

"He Lives In You" is my favorite song from SP. It just feels so spiritual and epic. "We Are One" is definitely great too. I really love how well it portrays father-daughter bonding, something that's fairly rare in media. It's just such a sweet moment <3
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride