How did Kiara and Kovu knew where the fight was?

How did Kiara and Kovu knew where the fight was?

Postby TheLionPrince » March 2nd, 2018, 8:19 pm

Or much less knew that there was a fight in progress when they returned back to the Pride Lands? None of the characters told them. Earlier, Simba had sent Zazu to find Kiara, but it was never told that Zazu did find her.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: How did Kiara and Kovu knew where the fight was?

Postby SimbasGuard » March 8th, 2018, 9:48 am

You raise a very good point. One I never even gave any thought to. It does make perfect sense though. Kovu And Kiara are on their way back to the Pride Lands, Zazu having head out from the Pride Lands to look for Kiara runs into them. Zazu tell them of the war and them of the war, thus causing them to rush to the battlefield.

As for how they knew where to go when Kiara came of age to hunt it is also likely that (if she was not informed of this as a cub) she was informed of what the standard military procedure was for fending off an Outsider attack. I imagine plans were in place regarding attacks from other distractions and/or other enemies.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride