Why did Timon's mom hurt Rafiki?

Why did Timon's mom hurt Rafiki?

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 24th, 2013, 2:21 am

I don't know why but I'm really bothered by this...she hurts him twice, once with his stick and once by jumping on his foot...
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 30th, 2014, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Why did Timon's mom hurt Rafiki?

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 29th, 2013, 2:50 am

While I don't love Rafiki, I do think he's fine and what Timon's mom did to him came across as http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DudeNotFunny.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 30th, 2014, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » October 29th, 2013, 3:01 am

She hurt him because she was afraid about what might have happened to her son because of what he told him. In her eyes, if Timon ran out there and got hurt, it was Rafiki's fault, and mothers hurt those who hurt their kids.
Last edited by Carl on October 29th, 2013, 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 29th, 2013, 3:03 am

Hmm, you do have a point.
Animal of the Wild

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 29th, 2013, 3:31 am

It was fair, when you think about it.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 30th, 2014, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 13th, 2013, 11:16 pm

I feel really bad about making these worthless topics. I'm trying to do better.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 30th, 2014, 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Animal of the Wild

Postby EdtheHyena » November 18th, 2013, 3:29 am

D'awwwwww....Eddie is soooooooo cute in that picture!!!!

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Animal of the Wild » December 23rd, 2013, 6:19 am

Again, this is a topic worth removing. It's pointless.
Animal of the Wild

Postby Animal of the Wild » May 4th, 2014, 11:22 pm

I'd just like to point out that upon seeing Ma's jump again, I think it's pretty obvious that Timon was the one who got hurt, not Rafiki. I mean, how can a small meerkat jumping on a much larger baboons foot possibly feel painful?

I don't really understand what she was trying to accomplish by doing so. I think it's obvious she wasn't trying to hurt him, since hurting people doesn't seem to be the kind of thing she does.
Animal of the Wild

Postby ScarLoyal » May 5th, 2014, 1:02 pm

She was a bit higher and probably made it hard.
Well, parents hurt whoever put their kids in harm's way.. :P
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to The Lion King 1½