Timon's betrayal

Re: Timon's betrayal

Postby Timon the great » October 14th, 2014, 6:01 am

[quote="Biomac"]I found Timon "betrayal" was pretty expectable. I mean all he cares about is himself, he lacks of empathy for others.[/quote]
This is exactly why I have permanently concluded that people/fans who despise this film altogether only choose to look at this film in just one or two sides and not in all. Same thing with Timon, in taking him out of context.

Maybe the quoted post above was not completely literate because of it being very short and such. But either way and looking back on this topic, to say that Timon is selfish, is not the safe word to use because of this film of his own.

Self-centered sometimes? Yes, I can agree with that. But "selfish" isn't the correct word to define him from the LK films.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby EdtheHyena » December 21st, 2014, 10:18 am

This sort of thing happens all the time in movies like with Thorin in The Hobbit part 3

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Timon8 » April 10th, 2015, 4:30 pm

Dear Animal of the Wild,

It's a childrens movie. Get over it.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Previous

Return to The Lion King 1½