Was Nala too harsh on Pumbaa?

Re: Was Nala too harsh on Pumbaa?

Postby ScarLoyal » April 25th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Hm. Nala wasn't 'bashing' or 'nasty' with Pumba. She basically was worried about Simba, but they weren't even listening. Granted she WAS going to eat Pumba when they met.. but she wasn't untrustworthy.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Biomac » May 1st, 2014, 5:00 am

Dude just relax. Nala wasn't harsh, as some told you before, she was in the rush to catch up Simba. I'm pretty sure that you would've have the same reaction if you were at her place, because I would have.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Animal of the Wild » June 4th, 2014, 5:37 am

You guys are all acting like Pumbaa deserved it, and defending Nala. Why is everyone against my opinion? Am I wrong? Did Pumbaa deserve it? Am I making him out to be nicer than he actually was?
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby Carl » June 4th, 2014, 11:53 am

No, you aren't making him out to be nicer than he is. No one is saying he deserved anything. We're all disagreeing with you because Nala didn't do anything mean. We've all been saying that precisely, how do you not understand? No one is defending Nala or saying Pumbaa deserved to be treated harshly. We're just giving you the answer to your question. This is not really an opinion issue, because there is no way she did anything mean and there's no way Timon or Pumbaa took her actions as cruel. If you were in danger, would you want your best friend to risk your life in order to not rush some of your other friends he/she was only just acquainted with? Because that's not what people do. Honestly I've been trying to be patient with you, but you seem to be trying very hard to make everyone angry, again.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 4th, 2014, 12:35 pm

Why are we even still talking to him...
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Queen_Nala » September 13th, 2014, 11:08 am

Nala just wanted them to help but couldn't leave her mate in danger as she knew what he was up against and needed help fast. She rushed to her love as anyone of us would if they were in danger.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby sarah » September 19th, 2014, 10:55 am

nala was too harsh ...
sarah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby existentialnihilist » April 18th, 2017, 2:02 pm

Like everyone else, I believe Nala's earnest tone was justified. Not only was the situation desperate, but Nala had to repeatedly inform Timon and Pumbaa about Simba's past under urgent circumstances.
existentialnihilist
of the North Gate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby simbathehedgehog » July 1st, 2017, 11:19 pm

yes
simbathehedgehog
way past cool

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: -5

Postby rachel » April 24th, 2019, 4:53 pm

Nala was just trying to get to Simba.
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King 1½