Let's play Goofs and Errors!

Let's play Goofs and Errors!

Postby Adofo » January 5th, 2015, 11:01 am

Okay, after seeing this movie, even just for the first time, a true fan could already notice some things that aren't right. I'm talking about errors, goofs, oversights, all that good stuff! This movie has literally the most mess ups than the others, mainly because it's what most people reffer to it as a semi-canon film. Meaning that it is for the most part true, but details are a little bit more on the fuzzy side. So anyway, name off one error, oversight etc. In your reply. Tell the scene and what is wrong and why. And just to make things interesting, try to get 15 answers in a row before a mod posts on here, or someone that has been here for more than two years (two stars). So 15 in a row before mods and/or 2 year minimum members.

Mine: When Timon and Pumbaa stay by basically a tiny puldde beside Priderock and the next, Simba and Nala are doing, I just can't wait to be king, it heavily implies Simba was only a day old. Which compared to real life is complety impossible. Next!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Let's play Goofs and Errors!

Postby LordOfBeefDip » January 5th, 2015, 7:10 pm

Though I despise most of this movie with a passion, I did notice something. At the end of the movie where Timon is distracting Shenzi. That makes no sense, because how did she hear Scar selling them out if she was preoccupied with Timon's nonsense?
LordOfBeefDip

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby TheLionPrince » January 6th, 2015, 12:04 am

^The hyenas were following Simba (which was not shown in the original film), but the hyenas were in the same position where they heard Scar throwing them under the bus. They pursued Timon and Pumbaa after they overheard Scar. When they back away (as they did in the original), the hyenas then pursued the two.

A big geographical error I noticed is that Simba and Nala started the "I Can't Just Wait to be King" as they were approaching the waterhole, which I imagined has a far distance from Pride Rock. In this movie, they make it seem like it happened right next door to Pride Rock given that's where Timon and Pumbaa's first home was.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Timon8 » April 10th, 2015, 4:26 pm

Timon saying ''Who's that monkey!"' in the first film, when TLK3 clearly shows him knowing Rafiki.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby KiovuLove » August 8th, 2015, 5:43 am

[quote="Timon8"]Timon saying ''Who's that monkey!"' in the first film, when TLK3 clearly shows him knowing Rafiki.[/quote]

Aww man I was gonna say that. I literally thought of this the other day. But then I kind of was thinking, the entire movie of 1 1/2, we'll most of it, he was like "who's the monkey". So seeing him again was like "WHO ARE YOU WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME" maybe. Idk. I did think that at first though
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Return to The Lion King 1½