The Lion King 1.5: Screengrabs /Screenshots /Screen Captures

Re: The Lion King 1.5: Screengrabs /Screenshots /Screen Capt

Postby EdtheHyena » February 21st, 2014, 6:37 pm

This one is one I just love. Shenzi reacting to hearing her beautiful full name...*sighs*

Shenzi's crowning moment of awesomness---rejecting Timon's proposal.

Although...part of me wishes she'd accepted it so she could at least appear at the end. That was such an unfortunate way for my beloved hyena three to depart.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby EdtheHyena » February 21st, 2014, 6:54 pm

One that touches my heart and is very near and dear to me.

My favorite moment in any of the movies. It captures the closeness and fun of this trio. I feel them walking off into the sunset really symbolizes them leaving this pre-1st movie era, not to reappear again until well into the storyline of the original...*sigh*

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 1st, 2014, 9:14 pm

Nala was barely in this movie, but here are a few shots of her some other ones.
Attachments
lionking3-disneyscreencaps_com-3696.jpg
lionking3-disneyscreencaps_com-5836.jpg
lionking3-disneyscreencaps_com-5720.jpg
lionking3-disneyscreencaps_com-5704.jpg
lionking3-disneyscreencaps_com-5674.jpg
3.png
3.png
Animal of the Wild

Pride Points: -18

Postby Timon the great » September 29th, 2014, 8:56 am

Timon Lion King 3_00002.png

Look at that heroically stretched neck of his. He is standing up with confidence as he walks into the path unwinding and of course, with his lovingly unique, and comical appearance all-around Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Previous

Return to The Lion King 1½