Mufasa

This forum is for discussing the characters found in the movies, books, and comics. One topic per character (unless they're close like Timon & Pumbaa). No duplicate topics. This is not the place to post your own characters. Please refer to the Original Characters forum in the Fandom.

Notice: Each topic has a link to the character's article on The Lion King Wiki for further reading/reference. Please read up on these articles before posting your questions or comments - they might be answered in the wiki. Thanks!

Mufasa

Postby KingKivuli » October 13th, 2013, 4:14 pm

Open topic to freely talk about Mufasa :lol:
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Mufasa

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 24th, 2013, 9:25 pm

What is there about Mufasa? Well, the guy is pretty much perfect. Perfect parent, perfect king, perfect everything. And he's totally magnificent---everything from his deep voice to his muscular body to his lustrious mane screams "I am THE lion king". It's hard not to see the dude as INCREDIBLE. Sarabi is one lucky lioness---but than again, she's incredible.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 30th, 2014, 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby UnderTheStars » November 18th, 2013, 2:11 pm

^this guy is definitely drunk...Mufasa is the best father...everyone wants to have him as a dad.
UnderTheStars

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby EdtheHyena » December 6th, 2013, 4:32 am

[quote="UnderTheStars"]^this guy is definitely drunk...Mufasa is the best father...everyone wants to have him as a dad.[/quote]

Huh? You called him drunk, and then the best father...whom everyone wants...

....who wants a drunk for a dad, may I ask?

Either way, I agree he is a good parent, but since hyenas are my preference, I'm afraid to be too nice about him without being hypocritical.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Meskhenet » December 7th, 2013, 7:43 pm

I love Mufasa! He is kind, loving and gentle to his family while showing his regal and royal side. I admire how he risked his life for Simba. LONG LIVE THE KING!!!
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 7th, 2013, 7:55 pm

[quote="EdtheHyena"][quote="UnderTheStars"]^this guy is definitely drunk...Mufasa is the best father...everyone wants to have him as a dad.[/quote]

Either way, I agree he is a good parent, but since hyenas are my preference, I'm afraid to be too nice about him without being hypocritical.[/quote]

He meant that the person making the post was drunk.

[quote="Zulama"]I love Mufasa! He is kind, loving and gentle to his family while showing his regal and royal side. I admire how he risked his life for Simba. LONG LIVE THE KING!!![/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Not only that, but whenever that "Under the Stars" scene appears, I start getting sad for Simba, knowing that's the last time he and his father spend time together before the stampede...
OneFamilyScar

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Meskhenet » December 7th, 2013, 8:03 pm

[quote="OneFamilyScar"]My thoughts exactly. Not only that, but whenever that "Under the Stars" scene appears, I start getting sad for Simba, knowing that's the last time he and his father spend time together before the stampede...[/quote]

Yeah that scene gets me too along with the scene where Simba finds his father's lifeless body in the gorge and he is trying to "wake" him up. It just shows that Mufasa and Simba's father-son bond is strong.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby EdtheHyena » December 7th, 2013, 9:54 pm

[quote="OneFamilyScar"][quote="EdtheHyena"][quote="UnderTheStars"]^this guy is definitely drunk...Mufasa is the best father...everyone wants to have him as a dad.[/quote]

Either way, I agree he is a good parent, but since hyenas are my preference, I'm afraid to be too nice about him without being hypocritical.[/quote]

He meant that the person making the post was drunk.
...[/quote]

I think that person is probably just another guy who prefers hyenas over lions. There's nothing wrong with that, he just didn't have to be so honest about it.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby AbbeyRoad2014 » September 3rd, 2014, 8:58 pm

He's my favorite!
AbbeyRoad2014

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Return to Characters