Nuru

Nuru

Postby Panda-chan » March 6th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Name: Nuru ("light" in Swahili)
Species: Lion
Pride: Pridelander
Cubs: Maisha ("life" in Swahili)
Personality: Nuru is a mature, kind, and friendly lioness who is well liked by all the Pridelanders. She strives to remain on good terms with everyone, including the hyenas and Scar, preferring to resolve conflicts with words rather than action. However, she will not hesitate to fight to protect the lives of those she cares about. Above all, Nuru is a devoted mother and will do whatever it takes to keep her adopted daughter Maisha safe.
Description: Nuru has light blue eyes and muted golden fur with a tan underbelly.
History: Nuru was born in the Pridelands and has lived there her entire life. During Mufasa's reign, she was one of the few lionesses who tried to reach out to Scar to get him to change his reclusive ways. She was also friends with cubs Simba and Nala despite being months older, even though she disapproved of their more dangerous antics. After Simba's exile and Mufasa's death, Nuru becomes closer with Nala and does her best to boost the morale of the other lionesses.
One day, several months after the fall of the Pridelands, Nuru discovers a newborn lion cub seemingly abandoned by the waterhole. With no idea how she got there or who her parents are, Nuru decides to adopt the newborn herself and names her Maisha, which means "life" in Swahili.
Other: Nuru is a very skilled hunter, second only to Nala. Sarabi often has her scout ahead in search of prey because of her almost silent pawsteps.
Featured In:

**work in progress, will update with further info as the story progresses**
Panda-chan
Shut up

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me

Nickname(s): Hakuna my tatas
Telegram: @SolarFlare88
Pride Points: 106

Re: Nuru

Postby WildSimba » March 9th, 2018, 10:55 pm

Sounds like a mary sue just saiyin
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 117

Postby Panda-chan » March 9th, 2018, 11:00 pm

No, not at all. She has some flaws which I will make very clear later in the RP :P
Panda-chan
Shut up

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » March 9th, 2018, 11:03 pm

WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » March 9th, 2018, 11:04 pm

WildSimba wrote:Sounds like a mary sue just saiyin

op as hec
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 263

Postby Gemini » March 9th, 2018, 11:13 pm

This sux delete it
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @icelandichorse
Pride Points: 104

Postby Panda-chan » March 9th, 2018, 11:36 pm

GET OUT HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Panda-chan
Shut up

Postby FlipMode » March 19th, 2018, 5:57 pm

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 263

Postby Gemini » March 19th, 2018, 7:03 pm

FlipMode wrote:Image

This will never not be hilarious.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @icelandichorse
Pride Points: 104

Postby WildSimba » May 18th, 2018, 7:24 am

Still waiting for that amazingly hashed out rp which goes into full detail on all their personality quirks and TOTALLY proves they're not a mary sue, fam.
Monkberry Moon Delight
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Next

Return to Planning and Characters