My OC Lioness (Leviara Lioness)

My OC Lioness (Leviara Lioness)

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 8th, 2015, 5:48 am

ok, Heres my lioness OC profile/with pic, I hope you guys like it :D !:

Name: Leviara Cleopah Jasmine
Nick names: Cleo, Jasmine, Cleopah, Levira.
Date of birth: 06/07/2002
Place of Birth: Place of her origin is not known, or is Undetermined at this time, nor is it on any record database.
Mother: non: Abandoned her at just 2 months age/Whereabouts, not known..
Siblings: It is not known if she has any known living siblings or family at this time, nor are there any known records of such, she is essentially an (Orphan lioness).
Father: Taken from her by the humans at her age of 5 months. Father has not been seen since he was taken, it is not known where he is, or whether he is living or deceased.
Status: Orphan Lioness (needing a mom lion/family/pride very badly)
Pride of origin: Undetermined/Unknown
Temperment: sweet loving, kind and very caring of others.
Personality: Introverted, very shy, frightens easily.
Health: Very poor, ill often from long periods of starving, due to inability
to hunt or properly feed herself, she was never trained or taught to care for herself in any manner, nor does she know how to do so.
Personal Lioness care: Very poor, will be and appear dirty unkept, fur will be rough and ungroomed and has no idea how to do so for herself, in any form of personal care..
Species: Lioness
Claws: non, born with out claws in both back and front Paws:
Species Type:?? It is not known at this time nor can be determined, unless blood testing/genetic retrieval from a biological sibling/or parent is done.
Body Length: 10 foot 11 inches (nose to tail)
Height: 5' foot 2" inches (head to ground level)
Wt: 80 pounds (Severely Under weight, from health issues and internal/external injuries acquired over time..)
Eyes: Vivid blue green./Blind in right eye 100%/60% blind in left eye, which has only 2 dimensional barely, and very blurred vision.
Pelt; light tan/off white undersides and muzzle ect.
Broken bones: Broken left legg 3 times and right shoulder twice, incomplete healing left them both damaged and badly/poorly functional.

Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Return to Planning and Characters