Adoption Centre!

Adoption Centre!

Postby Annie » November 17th, 2009, 2:35 am

Welcome!

In the adoption centre you'll find lions and other african animals of all shapes, colours and sizes! They can be used for fan art, roleplays or anything else you can think of!

To get an adoptable, you must follow these simple rules:

1. Pick the adoptable you like.
2. Either draw it and fill out this form:
Name:
TLK relation: (If it relates or is a relation to any TLK character. This is optional)

2b: Or, if you're not an artist, fill out this form:
Name:
History:
Pride: (if it's in one)
TLK relation: (If it relates or is a relation to any TLK character. This is optional)

You'll have 3 days to draw or write something and at the end of the 3 days me or who ever made the adoptable will choose a winner!
When all the adoptables are gone, I'll post new ones.

You will be judged on the quality of your writing and how much effort you put into your pictures!

Some adoptables may have special rules, so please look out for those!!

If you have questions don't be afraid to ask!

If you're not an artist, or if you don't want to draw your own picture feel free to use this lineart
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Anni ... fSheet.png - Male
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Anni ... fSheet.png - Female

NEW ADOPTABLES

Last edited by Annie on November 20th, 2009, 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Re: Adoption Centre!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 17th, 2009, 9:38 am

Question: Do we come up with the adoptable or adopt one from the ones you posted? :)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Annie » November 17th, 2009, 12:37 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Question: Do we come up with the adoptable or adopt one from the ones you posted? :)[/quote]

You can do either :) if you want to come up with an adoptable, I'll post it for people to adopt, or, you can apply to get one of the ones I've posted ^^
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 17th, 2009, 12:54 pm

I guess I'll adopt one of yours. :3

Name: Halla
Age: 3 years old, but depends on the RP or the fan-fiction. ^^
Personality: Adventurous, bold, brave, loves making new friends. ^^
History: Halla was a rogue since a cub. His parents abandoned him, so he had to live on his own. He made a lot of friends during his cubhood, but the parents of his friends wanted their cubs to stay away from him, so he would always get in trouble him and his friends. As an adult, he wanted to stay alone and travel around the Serengeti. During his travels, he made both friends and foes.
Pride: Rogue
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Annie » November 17th, 2009, 2:12 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]I guess I'll adopt one of yours. :3

History: Halla was a rogue since a cub. His parents abandoned him, so he had to live on his own. He made a lot of friends during his cubhood, but the parents of his friends wanted their cubs to stay away from him, so he would always get in trouble him and his friends. As an adult, he wanted to stay alone and travel around the Serengeti. During his travels, he made both friends and foes.
Pride: Rogue[/quote]

Awesome! :D
I'll choose the winner in 2 days ^^

EDIT: I decided I couldn't resist Tero XD

Name: Tero
Pride: Unknown
TLK relation: None

It is LionPrincess's choice who gets this guy ^^
Attachments
Tero copy.png
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby Moka » November 18th, 2009, 7:24 am

Moved to Original Characters forum and Stickied! Great idea, Annie! I think it'll be better in the Original Characters forum because adoptables apply to all manners of fan creations, not just RPs or fan art ^^
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby LilTiger » November 18th, 2009, 12:54 pm

[quote="Annie"][quote="Kopa23"]I guess I'll adopt one of yours. :3

Pride: Rogue[/quote]

Awesome! :D
I'll choose the winner in 2 days ^^

EDIT: I decided I couldn't resist Tero XD

Name: Tero
Pride: Unknown
TLK relation: None

It is LionPrincess's choice who gets this guy ^^[/quote]

O.O :o Wait a mintue my character's name is Tero. I thought it was uqnice, but now it's not :(
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby LionPrincess » November 18th, 2009, 1:13 pm

wow Annie you have done a great job on that picture of Tero x
LionPrincess

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Annie » November 18th, 2009, 1:43 pm

:D thanks!!

@ Moka - ^^ thanks, I wasn't quite sure where to put it :P
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby LionPrincess » November 18th, 2009, 1:46 pm

Annie: do i pm you characters or do i post them myself ? xx
LionPrincess

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Next

Return to Planning and Characters