57%
Unfortunately, I have not.
17%
I'd love to!
14%
Not really interested.
11%

Total votes : 35

Re: Have you seen it? What did you think?

Postby Meskhenet » January 11th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Gosh everyone is making me jealous when they talk about all the amazing experiences they had. :lol:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Azerane » January 14th, 2014, 3:25 am

I asked to see it as a bit of a joke for my 18th birthday (because it was going to be playing in a city an eight hour drive away) and didn't expect to be said yes to :lol: So my mum was exceptionally generous, we drove over with my brother and she paid for tickets for all three of us to see the show (we were fairly far back I think but it didn't matter) along with a trip to the zoo etc. We were fortunate to be able to stay with friends so I guess it saved money that way, but she still would have had to fork out quite a bit of money for it though.

Anyway, to the point. I absolutely loved it, the whole show was absolutely magical, along with the way that they immerse you in the experience. I saw it a second time in Orlando a couple years ago now, really wanted to see it again during its current Sydney run, but it's too expensive to fly over there, get accommodation and see the show. Next time for sure.
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Zaphod Scotsman » February 5th, 2014, 9:01 am

I saw it last September. Not only that, I also got a picture taken with the actor who played Simba!

The proof is in the attached photo.
Attachments
image.jpg
Zaphod Scotsman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby OuRaion » February 7th, 2014, 11:38 am

I saw it early last month in Sydeny. Anything anyone can tell you about it is a bit of an understatement. It is [bad words goes here] amazing!

Although, having a spontaneous nosebleed halfway through sucks. Blargh. I wish I could see it again one day!

(Dem New Zealand accents tho (everyone had a New Zealand accent))
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

Postby The Spirit of Life » February 10th, 2014, 4:00 am

I saw it back in 2011 and I just found out that it's coming back to Toronto at the end of April! I've already bought tickets :D
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King