57%
Unfortunately, I have not.
17%
I'd love to!
14%
Not really interested.
11%

Total votes : 35

Re: Have you seen it? What did you think?

Postby DGFone » November 12th, 2013, 7:34 am

[quote="OuRaion"]I haven't seen it, but I do have tickets for next January. I really can't wait for it, from what you've all said it sounds amazing![/quote]

It is. :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingCub » November 12th, 2013, 7:50 am

Have only seen it once, and it was amazing!!! Even if your not a huge TLK fan, then I know that you will still enjoy every second of it. The artwork and the set design was amazing, considering it was on a small theater in NYC. The acting was pretty good, but I found the younger Simba and Nala actors to be a little non-understandable. But, nothing to bad. Overall it was a really amazing show that I would not hesitate on seeing again and again!
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby cleargreenwater » November 13th, 2013, 1:59 am

I've seen it only once, to be completely honest it was always a bit expensive to a family that stuck to "Matinee Wednesday" showings for our Broadway-ing. Then after a really rough few years on my family, my mother surprised me with a ticket one Christmas. I can't image how much it cost, because the seats were quite literally Front Row, Center. The giraffes lowered their heads right in front of me during IJCWTBK, I could have reached out & touched them like petting a horse's nose, lol. It was a beautiful cold February evening, and there is nothing more gracious in the slow recovery of loss than remembering who you are and a reminder that it all lives in you.

If you feel the need to see it, see it. It reinvigorates the TLK experience for sure and makes it much more human in a way the movie doesn't play up.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Regulus » November 13th, 2013, 2:32 am

It's on my bucket list, that's for sure.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Kiburi » November 14th, 2013, 3:54 am

Sadly, haven't seen it, but I would love to see it the next time I get the chance to!
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Postby juhouh » November 14th, 2013, 10:01 pm

[quote="Zulama"]Unfortunately no I haven't seen it, but I do plan to in the future.[/quote]
Me too. I hope they're still showing up it by then. It's been on soon for 20 years
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby EdtheHyena » November 17th, 2013, 8:13 am

I'm not really interested...this is just a passing phase of my life. I've seen enough on the internet to know what I'm in for.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Wrightfan » November 25th, 2013, 3:42 am

I saw it. My grandmother took me for my 21st birthday. We even went to Sardi's (a famous famous NYC restaurant) afterwards.

I loved it. We had front row seats.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby PrincessKiara » December 12th, 2013, 12:33 am

I saw it in London two years ago. I cried twice (Shadowland and Endless Night)

It was truly the most amazing, spectacular and uniquely creative musical I have ever seen.. And I`m so happy I got the chance to excperience it!!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Tsuki » January 11th, 2014, 12:41 pm

Yup yup. We went to New York for my 18th Birthday and my Nana bought us tickets to see it. I would love to see it again :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King