What's it like?

Re: What's it like?

Postby DGFone » February 21st, 2015, 3:12 pm

[quote="Adofo"] I'm going back! And this time, FRONT ROW, BABY![/quote]

Life's not fair, is it? :x
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Elton John » February 21st, 2015, 3:50 pm

Good luck getting those front row tickets. I ordered mine a few minutes after they went on sale and i wasn't even close to front row.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbaPrescott » March 5th, 2015, 12:12 am

I've seen it a couple of times, once with my school the year it started (but the coach driver got lost in London and we basically missed the Circle of Life opening performance :cry: ) and again a few years back (with a different coach company that actually got us there in time). It was absolutely amazing both times! Although the second time around they didn't play the Morning Report sadly.

I just wish they'd release a soundtrack for the London Broadway. When we spoke to the lady selling merchandise there, she said that they've never released one for us since they can just sell the New York recording.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King