The Lion King Musical in ATLANTA, GEORGIA (ticket swap?)

The Lion King Musical in ATLANTA, GEORGIA (ticket swap?)

Postby franx3 » February 26th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Hello all.
I was wondering if there was anyone out there seeing this amazing production in Atlanta, Georgia April 10-27th. I bought tickets to see it along with three of my other friends for April 26th at 8:00 P.M.,and long story short I can no longer make it. I really want to see this show and was wondering out of the billions out there seeing it, is there anyone willing to swap their 4 tickets that is any night but April 25th, April 26th, or April 27th?
It would be beyond appreciated and I will go into further detail about the exchange when contacted.
They're great seats. Floor seats, I believe but as I said will definitely go into detail.
Please please pleaseee contact me.
Thank you.
franx3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: The Lion King Musical in ATLANTA, GEORGIA (ticket swap?)

Postby Big K » March 22nd, 2014, 5:28 am

Hi Franx3. I'm afraid that I do not have tickets to swap but I wanted to let you know that I would be pleased to purchase your tickets, if you'd like to sell them. I'd like to take my family to The Lion King as an Easter gift. None of us have seen this wonderful show live. It would be a thrill for all of us, especially our twins. My email address is kkmchale@gmaildot com. Please let me know if you'd be willing to sell your 4 tickets to me. Many thanks.
Big K

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Beyond The Lion King