Plane passengers treated to TLK musical fun!

Plane passengers treated to TLK musical fun!

Postby SimbaTheShiningStar » April 2nd, 2014, 11:41 am

Hi all, this is trending on Facebook here in Australia, just thought I'd share it will you! Passengers on board a flight from Brisbane to Sydney were treated to a rendition of 'Circle of Life', by musical cast members who were travelling on the plane, check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcyGPHP0Ak
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it...or, learn from it."
SimbaTheShiningStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'We Are One'

Nickname(s): Vicki
Pride Points: 3

Re: Plane passengers treated to TLK musical fun!

Postby TheLionPrince » April 2nd, 2014, 11:25 pm

I saw a clip of it this morning on Good Morning America, and saw the full video on YouTube a while ago. The cast members are jaw-droppingly fantastic with their rendition. It really sounds no different than the Broadway cast performance. (And I couldn't help, but sing along.)
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Arbystrider » April 9th, 2014, 3:42 pm

I saw this on Memebase a couple days ago. Good stuff.

I'd be flipping out if I were on that flight.

Good on you, TLK Broadway cast!
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Tsuki » April 11th, 2014, 10:32 pm

OMG thanks for sharing that. I heard about this and was looking for the video but couldn't find it. Ahh I would have loved to have been there.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to Beyond The Lion King