How is it? is it as beautiful as it looks?

How is it? is it as beautiful as it looks?

Postby ScarLoyal » July 6th, 2014, 12:37 pm

Hey! I wanted to know if TLK Broadway is very much beautiful and amazing as it looks, as i shall be seeing it for my birthday.. :innocent:
And what are the best seats for it?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: How is it? is it as beautiful as it looks?

Postby Haraka » July 9th, 2014, 12:44 am

Lucky you my friend! well i guess this thread kind of answer what you are asking , enjoy this experience !
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Re: How is it? is it as beautiful as it looks?

Postby Zeke » July 9th, 2014, 11:54 pm

I saw it recently in Hollywood and it was the best performance I have seen in my life. Not only was the story portrayed beautifully, but the costumes were also all works of art. As for seats, I would suggest anywhere on the ground floor. As always, the middle is the best but I was happy that I was on the ground floor.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Return to Beyond The Lion King