Idea for Lion King 3 (or 4 for some people)

Re: Idea for Lion King 3 (or 4 for some people)

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 27th, 2009, 2:47 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]cool ideas, I'd consider it as Lion King 3, since Hakuna Matata.....well I don't consider that as TLK.
A prequel would be a great idea indeed, about how Scar became dark and evil, and about Mufasa growing up, seeing them as cubbies to adult and it would end with them presenting newborn Simba :)

Orrrrr Kovu and Kiara having a litter of cubs, that'd be pretty cool too. Simba beeing a granddad, Kiara and Kovu parenting ^-^

Whatever it would be, I hope they keep Timon and Pumbaa out of the script....[/quote]

They can't keep T&P out of the script without removing Simba too... xD
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Skittakallista » November 27th, 2009, 2:57 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Skittakallista"]I would LOVE to see a movie about Taka and Mufasa's childhood (and how Scar got his scar), but I also think a Kovu and Kiara's cubs film would be good... as long as they did it properly with a good plot.[/quote]

Obviously you've never read the books. >_> Taka got his scar from a water buffalo.[/quote]

I know! I've read the books, but as the directors for Simba's Pride ignored/never read 6NA and so didn't include Kopa, I think it would be interesting to see wether they'd stick with the Boma theory or create a different one. :)
The madness hampsters
Every night they visit you,
Every night they come,
And bit by bit they take your brain
And feed it to their mum.
Skittakallista

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

RAWR!!!! Heh, I scared you!

Nickname(s): Skitta, Skittles, Skittie
Pride Points: 0

Postby Rayexia » November 27th, 2009, 4:13 pm

I'd like to see a big mix of flashbacks from the first and second movies. But with each character seeing a moment in their live. Even Nala and Simba can make bad mistakes!
Rayexia

Postby Simba » November 27th, 2009, 7:54 pm

[quote="LilTiger"]No, I mean by making the animation/movie idea. So I don't want anyone to do that.[/quote]

uh, that's already being done lol. have you ever heard of the Circle of Life Project by skysoldja? that's what they're doing. but it's way too off-topic from the movie to be that big a hit with the fan, I think. not that it matters, they can do what they want lol.

perhaps they should do a Christmas special like was done with All Dogs Go to Heaven. afterall, The Brightest Star was a Disney Christmas Story read-along. they could do it somewhat like Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas. it could have The Brightest Star along with a few new little stories to remind kids the Christmas spirit is about being nice and giving.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Simba93 » December 19th, 2009, 12:32 pm

I would find it great if they make a film about the cubs from Kovu and Kiara. But it would also be nice if Disney makes a movie about the childhood from Mufasa and Scar.
Simba93

We are strong, we are proud, we are one.

Postby PrincessKiara » December 20th, 2009, 7:58 pm

*Agrees with Simba93* :smile2:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 20th, 2009, 8:03 pm

I think it should be something totally different. Something that occurs to some other lion pride, living in the Pridelands or not.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 20th, 2009, 8:13 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]I think it should be something totally different. Something that occurs to some other lion pride, living in the Pridelands or not.[/quote]

:huh2: You mean new characters?
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby Baya » December 20th, 2009, 8:24 pm

I like the idea of Taka and Mufasa, A tale of two brothers ^_^

They should actually make THAT into a movie. It would be way less cliche then Kovu and Kiara having a cub or two >_>
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 20th, 2009, 9:03 pm

[quote="number1KovuFan"][quote="Kopa23"]I think it should be something totally different. Something that occurs to some other lion pride, living in the Pridelands or not.[/quote]

:huh2: You mean new characters?[/quote]

Yes.
KopsTheTerminator

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King