List all the TLK CD/Music that you have

Re: List all the TLK CD/Music that you have

Postby SimbasGuard » June 26th, 2015, 5:29 am

[quote="Elton John"]I now own a physical copy of the 'festival of the lion king' cd from the animal kingdom in dw.[/quote]

Super neat 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby nathalie » June 26th, 2015, 2:28 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]I dont own much myself, but I want to. I already have a large collection of cds from the other fandom I'm into (Backstreet Boys if you're curious) so idk if Ill get hardcore into this subject.
[/quote]

*yay* another BSB fan :D
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KiovuLove » June 26th, 2015, 3:17 pm

[quote="Adofo"]Since I have all the soundtracks, and since today was TLK 21st b-day, it was my turn to pick what music to play in my store(Toys R Us) so I played all The Lion King movies soundtracks all day long! It was a good day![/quote]

Lol OMG I SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT (works at a toys r us as well). The people I work with would not be surprised if I did :kiaraexcited: :kiarabutterfly: :lol: :muchjoy:

[quote="nathalie"][quote="KiovuLove"]I dont own much myself, but I want to. I already have a large collection of cds from the other fandom I'm into (Backstreet Boys if you're curious) so idk if Ill get hardcore into this subject.
[/quote]

*yay* another BSB fan :D[/quote]

Yesss BSB fans unite! :highfive:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Tsuki » July 29th, 2015, 1:56 pm

Hmmm...I have quite a lot. I managed to find a few soundtrack CDs in a bargin store for a couple of quid. Not sure which ones they are so I'll have to dig them out at some stage. Heh.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Elton John » August 20th, 2015, 9:34 pm

Recently ordered return to pride rock on amazon for 4 bucks from a reputable seller.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby MiKuna Matata » October 5th, 2015, 2:53 pm

I've got
The Lion King: Original motion Picture Soundtrack
The Legacy Collecton: The Lion King
Return To Pride Rock

And I just love all of them! :excited:

Being a perfect collection of people's emotion, TLK is so strong that it truly strikes into my heart.
MiKuna Matata
A problem-free philosophy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Just sing a song and let go of worries

Nickname(s): MK, Yu
Pride Points: 6

Postby Marizzle » October 10th, 2015, 12:46 am

I only have these two:
The Lion King Soundtrack - Deluxe Collection
The Legacy Collection: The Lion King

I'm yet to buy the Broadway CD, in both English and Dutch, and the European Portuguese soundtrack of the movie.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King