What do you like about the lion Character's?

Re: What do you like about the lion Character's?

Postby BrianGriffinFan » January 31st, 2016, 7:06 am

A bit of a thought---should this thread be expanded to one asking what we like about any character? Because there are more than just lions in the LK universe.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Carl » January 31st, 2016, 1:34 pm

A thread could be created about our thoughts on the non-lion characters, but no this one is fine and doesn't need to be changed.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby martin102 » February 9th, 2016, 11:40 am

I love simba very much and its love for others and care is most beasutiful fo me to have.
Sarabi what a amazing character cant forget .when i was child i always use to watch the TV.Everday and just the disney channel !Will you believe ???
martin102

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 9th, 2016, 2:20 pm

I love how they were structured and built, the lies and curves.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Peons1989 » March 26th, 2016, 8:54 am

I donty know why i like it ..when i was a child due to the childhood i think mind concluse the characters with emnotions that why the simba is attach with my emotions.
Yes These are great and always be the greatest for me
Peons1989

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King