What do you like about the lion Character's?

What do you like about the lion Character's?

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 27th, 2015, 2:44 am

I like how they were built. The uniqe shapes and curves of every part of there body, the muzzles and paws especially are adorably deliciously cute, got to love those graceful tales, and they made the mane's look so soft and warm, compared to the real lions mane.

Mufasa
I love how Mufasa has a big chin and thick mane (Thickest mane of all the males) and his big beefy body (can imagine how hard he fell) He was one heavy large lion.

Sarabi
One word adorable darling lady lioness, Sarabi has a really long body, and I could take her to Starbucks with me any day, she would love it there lol

Scar
Two words: Deliciously sharp
Where to start with him?, its hard to find words for him, but its understandable why he is a favorite. Love his slanky baggy skinned body, Makes you want to have a lazy day with him. Those sharp points on his body make him too HOT to touch, That Dark Chocolate coat is just yummy, and his mane looks the most softest out of all the other Lions mane's.

Simba
........Meh.....he is just too plan for me, too original, nothing for me stands out about Simba, nothing unique, his side to side hanging mane bangs just stand out, thats about it, but to me there is just nothing Delicious about Simba for me......honestly......booooorrring, still love you simba no matter what.

Nala
oh boy, talk about a jewel right next to her mother Sarafina, The beautiful light tanny shade, just makes you want to lay in the sun and hang with her. Her paws are so cute and dainty and small.

Zira
um yeah about the same as scar but a little more less

Kiara
Nothing unique, here she is just her dad but without the mane,which I find pretty cool, which is why I like her as my character. She is a cool and fun to be around, im into her shade of orange which is alot lighter then her dads, which I wish I could match in clothing.

Vitani
Bands are cool and everything, but really if Lions new what the goth style was, I can see her totally go for my goth look, it totally would soot her.

Nuka
Ok see now here is where I have to say I have to give Nuka a hug, I would totally give him a peace of meat anyway, and really I would LOVE to give him a bath, would not bother me. Actually I would rescue him and give him a wildlife vet check. I just feel so bad for him, Not enough credit, I wouldn't treat him any less, to me he would be treated like others. I love you Nuka let me groom you.

did I miss any?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: What do you like about the lion Character's?

Postby SimbasGuard » February 2nd, 2015, 6:20 am

Just Kovu and Sarafina. It wouldn't be far to count Kion yet as we have yet to meet him.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Carl » February 11th, 2015, 5:17 pm

I like the depth of character given to them, and the psychology explored by the films. I like how they are not perfect, none of them, just like people, they have their flaws. I like the variation of the designs as well, despite the visible similarities some of the characters have. I think all of the characters, even Kiara, Kovu and Zira who visibly heavily resemble Simba and Scar have their own unique appearances and that (excluding the "extras") no two lions look the same. Although Sarafina does look an awful lot like cub Nala, facially, but then again, she is her mother.

The thing I like the most though is definitely the personalities given to them. They are all very different characters, none of them acting or being the same. It gives them more "life" and makes the whole thing, both movies, feel more real, and I think that's a big part of why TLK still has such a large fanbase to this day.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Adofo » February 21st, 2015, 1:53 am

I like how each off them is so well designed to fit their character. Like say for Scar, he was clearly bad from the first moment you saw him. Mufasa, you knew how mighty and stron he was. Sarabi, you could tell how caring she can be, but also that she can be fierce when she needs to be. Simba, both as a cub and an adult in all the movies is shown as caring and free spirited but tries his best to protect the ones he cares about. You can just look at them throughout the movies and you can see that in how they look alone. They did a really good job of matching up the character designs to fit each lion and lioness!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Lauren » February 21st, 2015, 3:03 am

When it comes to the characters, I'm much more into their personalities and the depth that's placed into them. Each of them stand out on their own with their own unique qualities and none of them feel bland. The fact that they have actual dimensionality makes them much more great as characters that exist in the two films. There's at least one character that anyone can relate to. It's interesting how the actions of one character can drastically change the course of the story as well as affect the life of another character psychologically or in a straight-forward manner:

- Scar's murder on Mufasa and Simba's near-death experience scarred his life, in which ends up him having to deal with the responsibility to take back the throne as the rightful king and him dealing with his PTSD throughout the majority of SP.

- Kiara stopping the feud between the two prides and helping to bring them together as one based on what Simba taught her when she was a cub.

- Mufasa's teachings sticking with Simba throughout his life and passing it down to his daughter since he looks up to him a lot as a king and father.

- Kovu wanting to escape his identity as Scar's heir and making a better life for himself by choosing the right path.

I agree that all the lions are designed very well and they have a good presence. :) Simba and Kovu are very attractive as lions to me. :innocent:
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnActualLion » April 25th, 2015, 10:55 pm

I've loved lions ever since I can remember! I just think the characters in the Lion King are so fleshed out, a lot of thought went into each of them. I also think that there's definite personality to each one of them, even if they only get a small amount of time on screen, like Sarabi and Sarafina. The creators definitely put so much effort into these characters, I love all of them!
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby zerodix » August 25th, 2015, 8:29 am

I love how they all have designs that fit their personalities. You can look at them and see if they're "good" or "evil" and I love how they use colouring to add to that view. The lions all have human expressions, but they still move like lions and they inspire me to draw for myself too. That is since I was a child, and when SP came out, with new lion characters in it, they blended just fine with the exsisting lions. My favorite character is Mufasa, since his muscular design, face and way of moving are unique and just generally awesome!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » August 25th, 2015, 7:31 pm

The designs are mostly good I just think that a bit more subtlety would be nice. Like not having the evil characters look blatantly evil or ugly. That's a problem with most animated movies.

I do like scar for his style and flair though.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 25th, 2015, 8:43 pm

I love everything about the design
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Squeely » January 3rd, 2016, 9:57 pm

The lion characters are probably my favorite aspect of TLK. They're just great, from design down to personality. I do agree that more subtlety would have been nice, but at least we got Kovu as a don't-judge-a-book-by-its-cover of sorts.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King