Did Anyone Else Have A Crush On The Characters?

Re: Did Anyone Else Have A Crush On The Characters?

Postby Braveheart » December 26th, 2015, 9:52 am

I re-watch all of the movies and TLK related stuff a few times but all I can say is:
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 2nd, 2016, 2:51 pm

DUH! Scar is so hot! :$ xD
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Amadi_the_Guard » January 3rd, 2016, 1:44 am

^
I second that. :watchingyou:
Amadi_the_Guard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KiovuLove » January 10th, 2016, 10:09 pm

I personally always loved Kovu...but simba in the second movie isnt bad either.

Idk though, it could just be the type. Growing up, I was a goody goody unless I was harassed by my little brother (well still the same way i guess, but more so back then) and I also personally like/liked Aladdin, Flynn, Peter Pan (mostly from a live action movie in early 2000s), and to get a little out of the disney bunch: Jet and Zuko (later in the series zuko, not the mostly bald and mean one) from avatar the last airbender...which were both also bad/were bad lol so I thinkkkkk just the whole "opposites attract type thing" is what got me. and yea i mean by all means, I'm not like actually attracted to these people and creatures, they're just charming and not so bad looking lol

i told my boyfriend about kovu once and he thought i was an absolute lunatic :lol: but then he saw on facebook or ifunny a post that said the same exact thing and got over it 8-)
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kiana » January 11th, 2016, 4:47 pm

Kovu.... back off kiara he's mine. XD

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Iberian » January 11th, 2016, 9:35 pm

Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Nishati » March 14th, 2016, 5:16 pm

As a kid I had a crush on Kovu since I didn't separate humans and animals, but now I do.
Nishati
Mischievous cub

Nickname(s): Ravermonki, Ruffimutt, Raver, Monki
Pride Points: 1

Postby Soren » March 16th, 2016, 12:00 am

I think I have a slight crush on Nala, mostly because of her beauty.

But I definitely have a crush on Kiara, and it's definitely more than a crush. I think she's the most beautiful lioness in all of the TLK movies. I just love her color. My favorite part about her physical features are her eyes. But what stands out to me the most is her character. She is so joyful, but she is also able to be serious. Yes, it's definitely more than a crush. :lol:
I always get that weird, tingly feeling whenever I look at her. :pretty:
Chasing Cars Sig by SimbasMate

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Nickname(s): Hummingbird, Kiaraholic, Stranger, Dumbo, Balto
Pride Points: 31

Postby BrianGriffinFan » March 29th, 2016, 6:38 am

[quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"]I think I have a slight crush on Nala, mostly because of her beauty.
[/quote]

I know I've said this before, but...why do people consider Nala so beautiful? I honestly just don't get what makes her so stunning or special.
BrianGriffinFan

Pride Points: -2

Postby Soren » March 31st, 2016, 1:13 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"][quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"]I think I have a slight crush on Nala, mostly because of her beauty.
[/quote]

I know I've said this before, but...why do people consider Nala so beautiful? I honestly just don't get what makes her so stunning or special.[/quote]

I think it's probably because a lot of people have similar perceptions of beauty, but there are also a lot of people who have different perceptions of beauty. It appears that you don't see Nala as beautiful, and there is nothing wrong with that. It would be wrong to criticize and hate Nala's fans constantly, though.
Chasing Cars Sig by SimbasMate

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Nickname(s): Hummingbird, Kiaraholic, Stranger, Dumbo, Balto
Pride Points: 31

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King