The Lion King parade at Disney Parks (old attraction).

The Lion King parade at Disney Parks (old attraction).

Postby Elton John » September 15th, 2016, 8:14 pm

http://www.laughingplace.com/w/blogs/disney-extinct-attractions/2016/09/15/disney-extinct-attractions-disney-animated-classics-come-life/

Not a tlk exclusive article but it talks quite a bit about it.

The parade started off from july 1st 1994 and lasted 3 years. There are descriptions of it, images and videos in this article.

Thought y'all would enjoy seeing this.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: The Lion King parade at Disney Parks (old attraction).

Postby HasiraKali » September 17th, 2016, 4:10 am

The music from that parade was my ringtone for the longest time. I also love watching that parade and seeing how far Timon has come. :lol: His ears used to be so floppy. Oh and the Simba puppet. I'm so glad they redid him. He's actually even different from the first time he was in AK. He's on his third redesign I think.

Sorry that he's sideways. It never wants to upload them in the proper orientation.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Return to Beyond The Lion King