It's official, there's gonna be a tlk remake.

Re: It's official, there's gonna be a tlk remake.

Postby Panpardus » February 17th, 2018, 1:06 am

[quote="tom turas"]TEASER ------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYxAAtGPzzs[/quote]

Nicely done, from whoever made it; I got chills. (I'm also going to see Disney's other big African story, Black Panther tonight, so this all just hit home for me and now I'm hella sentimental right now in the best ways.)
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Elton John » February 17th, 2018, 1:20 am

he probably should have mentioned it was fan made.

i clicked it thinking it was official.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Elton John » February 19th, 2018, 8:08 pm

a lot of sites are reporting that ‘be prepared’ isn’t in the movie.

a lot of sites also reported that scar and mufasa aren’t brothers or that simba is gay in the remake. Both of which turned out to be fake.

I’ll believe it when someone working on the movie officially states it.

I’m also preparing for a year and a half of fake rumors and false news on this remake >_<
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Azdgari » February 20th, 2018, 1:17 am

Yeah, I saw the rumor on 'Be Prepared' as well. I mean, I'm bummed that the song isn't in it, don't get me wrong. That being said, in my draft order, it's probably last. It's a strong draft class, to be sure, but if you had to cut a song...
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Elton John » February 20th, 2018, 1:24 am

It hasn’t been directly confirmed by anyone working on the movie.

The only thing about the movies music I have seen that was directly confirmed is that Hans Zimmer is returning to do the score.

This isn’t 1994 anymore. What I mean by that is there’s a lot of clickbuck websites who will report anything without checking to see if their source is true or not. Sure, you had tabloids back then at supermarkets but they wouldn’t get revenue just because you flipped through a few pages and put the magazine back on the stand.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby tom turas » February 20th, 2018, 3:19 pm

[quote="Azdgari"][quote="tom turas"]TEASER ------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYxAAtGPzzs[/quote]
That... was actually pretty cool. Did you make that?[/quote]

YES! TKS
tom turas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby tom turas » February 20th, 2018, 3:26 pm

SIR Elton John said to THE SUN, that will be four music from the original and a new song
and BE PREPARED it was not mentioned.

so people have concluded that BE PREPARED song It was excluded

The official information was just four songs to the original movie
Circle of Life, I just can't wait to be king, Hakuna matata , Can you feel the love tonight and a new song

Sorry for my english
tom turas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby TheLionPrince » February 20th, 2018, 6:55 pm

[quote="Elton John"]It hasn’t been directly confirmed by anyone working on the movie.

The only thing about the movies music I have seen that was directly confirmed is that Hans Zimmer is returning to do the score.

This isn’t 1994 anymore. What I mean by that is there’s a lot of clickbuck websites who will report anything without checking to see if their source is true or not. Sure, you had tabloids back then at supermarkets but they wouldn’t get revenue just because you flipped through a few pages and put the magazine back on the stand.[/quote]

Tom Turas stated it, but I did post a link to The Sun earlier confirming that Sir Tim Rice has joined Elton John and Beyoncé on composing a new end credits song. In the article, Elton does state that four of the original film's songs plus the end credits song will be featured in the film.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Elton John » February 20th, 2018, 7:46 pm

the sun is also a garbage tier uk tabloid. I trust them as far as i’d spit a rat.

and i apologize for being cynical but unless elton, jon favreau or disney directly states (and not some third party source like the sun) that the song isn’t in i have a hard time believing it.

Elton also could have forgotten to mention the song if he did talk with the sun
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby TheLionPrince » February 20th, 2018, 8:13 pm

Well, that was apparently what Elton told the interviewer. He specifically mentioned the other four songs by name, and I don't think he would have left out "Be Prepared" by accident if it wasn't going to be in the remake.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King (2019)