Are the TLK movies actually REDPILLED?!??!?!?!?!?!

Are the TLK movies actually REDPILLED?!??!?!?!?!?!

Postby Panda-chan » January 11th, 2018, 6:15 am

Okay, so I was doing some thinking the other day, and I realized that the TLK movies are actually really REDPILLED and WOKE AF. Don't believe me? See for yourself:

The Lion King is about a promising youngster who abandons his responsibilities to smoke weed in the woods for a few years before ditching it and reintegrating into society.

Simba's Pride is about a father bravely fighting to prevent his society and daughter from getting culturally enriched by """"refugees"""".

The Lion King 1 1/2 is about a couple of beta virgins critically evaluating their lives and then actually making changes to better their society.

Based on the above, I have to conclude that the TLK movies are redpilled AF. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes: :shocked: :yap: :gasp: :ohgod: :holycrap: :fret: :saywhat: :ocwap: :omg6: :surprised2: :bigmouth: :ohnoes2: :disgust4: :-O :blahblahblah: :afraid: :wha4: :disgust: :headache: :horrified2: :nukayell: :oh?: :furious2: :huh4: :horrified: :yawn: :sob: :wow: :omg: :shock: :omg2: :omg4: :omg3:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Re: Are the TLK movies actually REDPILLED?!??!?!?!?!?!

Postby WildSimba » January 11th, 2018, 6:24 am

WHO REMEMEBERS THE CLASSIC SCENE WHERE SIMBA CAUGHT TIMON IN THE ACTION HAVING [url]SEX[/url]!?!!!!?????1
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby it means no worries » January 11th, 2018, 9:53 pm

Well I guess the answer is to execute all foreigners. wew.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby TheLionPrince » January 17th, 2018, 9:24 pm

I never heard of this trope before, but I can definitely see how all three Lion King films are red-pilled. Simba seeks the "blue pill" to cope with his supposed responsibility for his father's death, but has to face the harsh reality of the life he left behind. Kiara and Simba live in the ignorance of "we are one", but when they discover the true meaning, they accept the Outsiders into their homeland. As for The Lion King 1½, Timon and Pumbaa are pursuing the "blue pill" (which is "Hakuna Matata") because they don't belong anywhere, but Timon thinks "Hakuna Matata" is about the jungle. He finds out that it's about his friends.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Beyond The Lion King