Ask Kovu

Ask Kovu

Postby Moka » July 10th, 2008, 6:16 am

Ask Kovu anything! He will write you back
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Ask Kovu

Postby kovu42 » July 22nd, 2008, 2:06 am

Hey Kovu, (I'm in love with you, but I know you have Kiara) how is it living with your new pride and being able to hang out with Simba?
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Moka » July 22nd, 2008, 2:48 am

It's really great! Simba is a very wise father. Sometimes we walk around the Pride Lands and talk about things. We talk about everything; from Scar to Kiara.

The Pride is wonderfully accepting. I understand their hesitation when I joined the Pride - Kiara is a treasure to both them and myself.
Moka

Postby kovu42 » July 22nd, 2008, 4:23 am

Still go stargazing at nights?
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » July 22nd, 2008, 6:03 am

Oh yes, sometimes for several hours. I see a lot of shooting stars, but I don't quite know what they are for. I try to stargaze with Kiara, but when she is busy I still go out by myself.
Moka

Postby kovu42 » July 22nd, 2008, 4:32 pm

So, you're technically a prince, right? What's that like? Do you get to do lots of stuff on a whim, or do you have to run everything by Simba? (BTW, is he less overprotective?)
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Furrinn_247 » July 22nd, 2008, 8:50 pm

Kovu, what did you do if Kiara meet lion from another pride and fall in love with him?
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Bow down to me fools

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » July 23rd, 2008, 5:23 am

kovu42: Yes, technically. I am the King's heir. After Simba realized my true loyalties, and realized the love between Kiara and myself was true, he was completely accepting of me.

Furrinn_247: If Kiara started to fall in love with another lion, I would fight for the love between us. If that meant fighting off the lion, I would certainly do so. Since technically we're mates, Simba is protective of our relationship and lets no one interfere with us.
Moka

Postby kovu42 » July 23rd, 2008, 6:26 am

Do you ever visit the outlands? And how often (if you do)?

More importantly, if I bought you and Kiara plane tickets out to California to visit me and hang out, would you come? (Please :mrgreen: )
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » July 23rd, 2008, 6:41 am

Oh yes, I visit my old home at least once a week. I still have things to sort out about my past. Going there helps me do so. The memories are still strong, and its a beneficial time for me.

I'd love to come visit you in California! Although, I'm not sure if the peanuts they serve would satisfy my hunger.
Moka

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King