TG's TLK dictionary: get to know the fandom!

Re: TG's TLK dictionary: get to know the fandom!

Postby Panda-chan » April 12th, 2010, 4:15 am

[quote="LadyAnette"]How about Panda's nickname? :)[/quote]
Thanx :please:
I actually have many nicknames here including 'Manda (Mike), Panda (various members), Manderz (tlp), and Stinky (KM). Feel free to add all four lol. :lol:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby KiarasMate » April 12th, 2010, 4:16 am

Pfft, Panda needs a dictionary of her own just to cover all her nicknames. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby thanigraphics » April 12th, 2010, 5:56 pm

lol, I'll dedicate a chapter to you! *starts teh editting*
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 18th, 2010, 6:53 pm

hey, also put SimbasMate's nickname, Juicy :P
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Azerane » April 20th, 2010, 4:43 pm

Another suggestion for the dictionary is "Canon: reffering to the original in-movie characters and settings of the lion king. Some other characters originally developed by Disney but not included in the movie such as Kopa are still classed as canon characters by some people." I'd put it under the general section. That's just a general idea of what to right, change it up a bit if you like :P
Azerane

Pride Points: 9

Postby thanigraphics » April 24th, 2010, 10:52 am

Good idea Azzy! :excited: I'm getting it added right now! (how in the world could I forget to add that word, it's a real fan-thing) :P
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby FlipMode » April 28th, 2010, 10:16 pm

This was handy to me when I was new here, I still am I guess but not as much. So thanks for making it TG ^^
For the record: Flip / FM =FlipMode
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby thanigraphics » April 28th, 2010, 10:20 pm

Hey Flip :) You're welcome! I'll add your name to the dictionary!
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 29th, 2010, 1:34 am

hey TG, can you also put mine, many put SS01
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby KingKivuli » April 29th, 2010, 1:45 am

going back to trying to define a furry, its a near impossible task. you ask 1000 furries what one is you are more than likely going to get 1000 answers. the liking of anthropomorphic art/characters is the only thing ive ever found that is a common item in the fandom among everyone
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King