Least Favorite TLK Characters

Least Favorite TLK Characters

Postby CrazyNuka » June 5th, 2010, 7:10 am

What is your least favorite character and why? I like every character in TLK. Well I think Uncle Max is kinda grumpy and my only dislike character. :roll:
Last edited by CrazyNuka on July 30th, 2010, 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Re: Least Favorete TLK Characters

Postby Dutch » June 5th, 2010, 7:24 am

Kovu: Absolutely hate him

Rafiki: He just reminds me of Sebastian from the little mermaid; useless.
Dutch

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » June 5th, 2010, 7:48 am

Let me guess, Zazu's name pops up in this thread XD

<3 Zazu =3
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KiarasMate » June 5th, 2010, 7:51 am

Zazu. ^^ Sorry, he's just annoying to me, especially in TLK2SP. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby AustralianChaos » June 5th, 2010, 7:54 am

That's a tricky one...since I quite like a lot of the characters.

In the first movie...I'd have to say I'm not too much a fan of Timon. Don't get me wrong, he's funny and all. But the way he take's advantage of Pumbaa's slow wits is... :x

In Simba's Pride, I'd have to say I find Nuka rather annoying.

As for Lion King 1.5...I've only watched that once, so I can't really form any opinions there.

Like I said, I like a lot a lot of the characters...this is a more a matter of which ones I like the LEAST, rather than which ones I hate.
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby Simbaholikov » June 5th, 2010, 12:22 pm

Any from Simba's Pride, apart from Cubby Kovu, he's okay :) (Complete Original Fan ^^)
Simbaholikov

Postby thanigraphics » June 5th, 2010, 11:38 pm

I love all tlk charries, excpept for Timon, who is bossy, taking advantage of others and make sneer comments to others. He's the kind of person I'd smack in the face if he was human :evil:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simbadacub » June 6th, 2010, 12:19 am

Zira, Scar and nuka
Simbadacub

Postby SimbasMate » June 7th, 2010, 6:39 pm

TIMON.

Ugh...
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby rich198 » June 7th, 2010, 11:43 pm

mainly zeira but i still kinda see her point. i dont really hate the charctor just rather dislike
Image Image Image Image

Thanks go to Natiliethelionqueen for the siggy
rich198

thanks go to SC for the avvie

Nickname(s): forest, allen, the one-eyebrowed lion
Pride Points: 3

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King