What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby The Spirit of Life » January 22nd, 2017, 2:54 am

I wish I could shake this cold.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Queen Elsa » January 22nd, 2017, 5:02 am

Okay. Fine. Yes, I was wearing the same shirt for longer than I should have. But when I am really sick and can't even stand for more than a minute without feeling like puking, changing my shirt is not one of my top priorities. I really don't care what I'm wearing when I'm sick. It's not like I'm going out in public or anything. Stop acting like it's the end of the world. And stop giving me the death glare. It's not that big of a deal! Seriously.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » January 22nd, 2017, 6:01 am

Why do I always stay up so late? Ugh.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » January 22nd, 2017, 10:00 am

Happy 27th birfday, me! :P
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Ninaroja » January 22nd, 2017, 1:17 pm

"Pathetic"
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Si-Amber » January 22nd, 2017, 2:57 pm

When you've been somewhere for as long as I've been there, I think that it's inevitable that one day there would be one change too many, and I think I may have reached that point.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Marizzle » January 22nd, 2017, 3:02 pm

I can either go somewhere I don't like or stay inside playing videogames...yeah, the choice seems obvious. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » January 22nd, 2017, 9:41 pm

I know what I need to do. I can recognize that there's a problem that's gotten out of control. But I don't know how to break it to them.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » January 22nd, 2017, 10:46 pm

She's completely right. I haven't been fair about this.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Si-Amber » January 22nd, 2017, 10:48 pm

I feel bad. How did I not realise that one of the people I love most in this world needed my support.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games