How many siblings do you have?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How many siblings do you have?

Postby SimbasMate » May 22nd, 2009, 11:35 pm

Here are mine!

:hmph: brother 1 (adult)
:disgust2: Sister (adult)
:happy: me
:sleepy: brother 2
:eyebrow3: brother 3
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby PrincessKiara » May 22nd, 2009, 11:50 pm

I have two older sisters, so we are three girls. :innocent:
The oldest is 30, the second is 28. Then there’s me, :P I’m the baby, lol. (I’m 23.)

Sister 1 :pretty:

Sister 2 :understanding:

Me :D

My Mother :happy:

My Father :x :ehh: :sneer:
Last edited by PrincessKiara on May 22nd, 2009, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby CheetahCat » May 22nd, 2009, 11:56 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]I have two older sisters, so we are three girls. :innocent:
The oldest is 30, the second is 28. Then there’s me, :P I’m the baby, lol. (I’m 23.)[/quote]

lol, you're the cubby in your pride too? ^^ I happen to be the baby as well!
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasMate » May 22nd, 2009, 11:58 pm

I'm the third oldest! ;)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby PrincessKiara » May 22nd, 2009, 11:59 pm

[quote="TeenSimba"]lol, you're the cubby in your pride too? ^^ I happen to be the baby as well![/quote]

Yes, I am! I was born prematurly too, so my mother has always been extra protective and nice to me. :) I doesn’t always feel good to be the youngest, it was definatly better when I was little, lol.
PrincessKiara

Postby CheetahCat » May 23rd, 2009, 12:03 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="TeenSimba"]lol, you're the cubby in your pride too? ^^ I happen to be the baby as well![/quote]

Yes, I am! I was born prematurly too, so my mother has always been extra protective and nice to me. :) I doesn’t always feel good to be the youngest, it was definatly better when I was little, lol.[/quote]

Wow! I was born prematurly as well! My mom told me I was born a month early lol. :) I know what you mean, it was best when you're the youngest as a cub. ^^ Nowadays, it's pretty much ordinary and some of my brothers/sisters get a kick out of it. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Postby Yatima » May 23rd, 2009, 12:06 am

[quote="NeonManiac"]Yeah.... but I wish sometimes that I was the only child... :ehh2:[/quote]

When my little brother was born I wished this too... I was so angry about myself that I wished a brother when I was 5... -__-""

@ TS

Yes, many aunts ans uncles!!! XD
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » May 23rd, 2009, 12:20 am

[quote="TeenSimba"]Wow! I was born prematurly as well! My mom told me I was born a month early lol. :) I know what you mean, it was best when you're the youngest as a cub. ^^ Nowadays, it's pretty much ordinary and some of my brothers/sisters get a kick out of it. ^^[/quote]

No way! That is really cool, I have never met anyone premature before. I was 3 months early, guess I was in a hurry, lol. :innocent:
Yeah, my sisters and I are all adults now (it feels weird to use that word about myself) so the age difference is not as clear as it was when we were younger.
PrincessKiara

Postby CheetahCat » May 23rd, 2009, 12:25 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="TeenSimba"]Wow! I was born prematurly as well! My mom told me I was born a month early lol. :) I know what you mean, it was best when you're the youngest as a cub. ^^ Nowadays, it's pretty much ordinary and some of my brothers/sisters get a kick out of it. ^^[/quote]

No way! That is really cool, I have never met anyone premature before. I was 3 months early, guess I was in a hurry, lol. :innocent:
Yeah, my sisters and I are all adults now (it feels weird to use that word about myself) so the age difference is not as clear as it was when we were younger.[/quote]

Oh wow, you were 3 months early? 8-) I've never met anyone that was premature as well. ^^ My sisters and brothers are adults as well and we get along fairly well, especially two of my brothers since we always been around together. ^^ I'm actually part of the triplets. :) Just that my twin brother Jeremy looks more like me. ^^ We're all 21 right now and my sisters varies in ages. I think my oldest sister is 28. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Postby PrincessKiara » May 23rd, 2009, 10:38 am

[quote="TeenSimba"]Oh wow, you were 3 months early? 8-) I've never met anyone that was premature as well. ^^ My sisters and brothers are adults as well and we get along fairly well, especially two of my brothers since we always been around together. ^^ I'm actually part of the triplets. :) Just that my twin brother Jeremy looks more like me. ^^ We're all 21 right now and my sisters varies in ages. I think my oldest sister is 28. ^^[/quote]

Are you a twin or a triplet? :o Wow!
I get along quite well with my sisters too. My oldest moved out when she was 18, and she has done a lot of travelling, and today she lives in a different city. So we only see her a few times a year. We are still pretty close, and it’s great to have my other sister living in the same town. I have always been glad that I’m not an only child, it must be really lonely. Plus, you can’t blame others for stuff you did, lol. :goodnight:
PrincessKiara

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games