Issues in life and such... =/

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Issues in life and such... =/

Postby Katelyn23 » March 21st, 2009, 3:38 am

Hey... you guys do matter. =] If you guys didn't matter, I wouldn't be planning on fighting for my time on the PC lol. ^^

I will TRY to be on the best I can.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby morri908 » March 21st, 2009, 3:45 am

It's okay... I wouldn't ... frikin dialup isn't even real internet, it's like.. shintronet
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Katelyn23 » March 21st, 2009, 3:51 am

I agree, you barely even get the internet lol. And every time someone calls.. you get disconnected. VERY stupid. :roll:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby morri908 » March 21st, 2009, 3:53 am

i know... OHHH . iknow.. u should get a cell phone, and internet on it.. and use it to post... (lol)
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simba » March 21st, 2009, 10:22 pm

well, depending on how far in the middle of nowhere you are whether you get good cell signal ;)

but as to the internet, isn't Time Warner Cable available? there cheapest and slowest high-speed package kicks dial-up's butt big time. and believe me, I'm in a rural area in the middle of nowhere and got it last summer.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Kovu25 » March 21st, 2009, 11:19 pm

bye 4 now ...... :lol: :cry:
<-Kovu25->
Kovu25

Pride Points: 0

Postby Katelyn23 » March 23rd, 2009, 9:37 pm

[quote="Simba"]well, depending on how far in the middle of nowhere you are whether you get good cell signal ;)

but as to the internet, isn't Time Warner Cable available? there cheapest and slowest high-speed package kicks dial-up's butt big time. and believe me, I'm in a rural area in the middle of nowhere and got it last summer.[/quote]

Haha, we don't get Cell phone signal I already know that. XD

Not for us, the only thing we get is either Dial Up or Internet that costs $100.00 a month, but you only get like 6MB each second and 6GB of total internet use.. which is absolutely HORRIBLE, and not worth the money being payed. :headache:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Lovelion » March 26th, 2009, 1:03 am

Alright everyone, I was on the phone with Kate last night for a bit. She wanted me to tell everyone a few things before she finally leaves in two weeks to move.

Quoted from Kate:

"I just wanted to say before I'm finally gone, that 1. I am TRULY sorry I have to leave everyone, it just feels like it's my fault, even though I know it isn't really. 2. I am going to miss everyone deeply, I won't forget about you all. I am going to TRY my hardest to be online so I can post a few posts every now and then just to keep in touch with everyone how my life has been, and to try and keep up with the RPs I'm in. I'm really sorry I can't post all the time anymore, it really sucks. Anyway, since I'm leaving in two weeks, I needed to say I LOVE you guys, and I'm going to miss every single one of you."
^Made by TeenSimba! Thank you so much Josh!!^
^Made by Katelyn23.. amazing. ♥^

Avatar by QueenofthePridelands!!
Lovelion

Peace, Love, Jonas

Pride Points: 0

Postby Katelyn23 » March 31st, 2009, 3:17 am

That's most of what I have to say. Anyway, I am hoping I can get on each night for a few minutes, just to post a bit and tell everyone how I'm doing. I'm moving April 13th, during that weekend I probably won't be on AT ALL since the internet won't be hooked up right away, and we have to finish moving and such.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » March 31st, 2009, 3:21 am

Thats ok, Kate, I hope the move is a quick one! I remember when we moved we had so much junk it took us ALL day.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Fun and Games