Issues in life and such... =/

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Issues in life and such... =/

Postby Katelyn23 » March 14th, 2009, 3:38 am

Sorry I haven't really been active much these days anymore everyone. I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life, and the next few months are going to be even worse then they already were which is going to lead to even MORE inactivity from me. All I know is I'm going to be moving houses around April-May time, so I won't be active because I have to get ready for the move and stuff, and since my Windows 98 computer is finally coming to an end, I need to make some money to buy my new Laptop. Another reason why I won't be active still. >.> I'll miss everyone loads, still, I will try to pop in as much as I can, but I probably won't post really, just kind of say "hi", and read and such. Well I guess it's good-bye.. for now anyway.

- Katelyn-23

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Re: Issues in life and such... =/

Postby Zeke » March 14th, 2009, 3:41 am

That sucks Kate. Well anyway, please get on whenever you can.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Panda-chan » March 14th, 2009, 4:33 am

We'll miss you Katelyn. I hope everything gets okay again. :(
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » March 14th, 2009, 4:34 am

Thats too bad, Kate :(

Good luck with getting a new laptop, if you need help choosing I'll be here to help ;)

Hope you can make it online sometime in the near future, we'll miss you!
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Simba » March 14th, 2009, 5:33 pm

*snuffle* wish you the best of luck. and we're going to miss you *clings
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Katelyn23 » March 14th, 2009, 6:56 pm

I will miss you all a lot too. =/ I'm trying my best to be active until April/May because that's when the move is happening and such. :sad: I'm sure when it gets to that time, I probably can't get on a PC at all! :cry:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby morri908 » March 14th, 2009, 7:04 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Kate no leaves.... Kate are stays.... (lol)
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Katelyn23 » March 14th, 2009, 8:24 pm

I'm not COMPLETELY sure yet or not if I will be active AFTER the move, but I really hope I will be. It will suck too much to have to leave everyone. :sad: I'm so sorry. :sad2:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby KingKivuli » March 14th, 2009, 8:38 pm

:( :cry: :oops: 'Nooooooooooooooooo' nuzzles Narha
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Schindler » March 14th, 2009, 11:16 pm

We'll all be missing you, Kate :(
Hope you get everything solved soon.
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to Fun and Games