Bristol..

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Bristol..

Postby morri908 » March 21st, 2009, 12:12 am

[quote="Nala's Mate"][quote="morri908"]LOL... well... it's okay, cuz i'm sure Moka left SOMEONE in charge while he's gone... Or he just knows that we're cool enough to not screw things up... *starts atempting to crash MLK*... JK.... i wouldn't crash my secondary home... :) ;)[/quote]
You wish you could do it :)[/quote]

WTF part of "SECOND HOME"... did you not get? i like.. live here.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Katelyn23 » March 21st, 2009, 3:28 am

Hope you have lots of fun at the Nascar race, Moka. ^^ We will all miss you until your return hehe. :goodnight:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » March 23rd, 2009, 9:00 pm

I'm back! And it was fun. But I missed everyone and I missed a few classes O_O

[quote="Simba"]NASCAR?!! :D :) :o 8-)

well, it doesn't seem quite as exciting since some of my favorite drivers retired or died over the years. but I'm sure it won't be too bad. I do warn you about the noise if you haven't been before.[/quote]

Oh my family goes to a NASCAR race like every year. Bristol is my favorite track :)

[quote="Zeke"]Well have as much fun as you can and get back safely! :D[/quote]

Thank you, Zeke! [quote="Amanda"]See ya. Hope you have a good time even if you aren't looking forward to it. :D[/quote]

It was a good time, I just thought I would get too far behind with everything, which I sort of did.

[quote="morri908"]LOL... well... it's okay, cuz i'm sure Moka left SOMEONE in charge while he's gone... Or he just knows that we're cool enough to not screw things up... *starts atempting to crash MLK*... JK.... i wouldn't crash my secondary home... :) ;)[/quote]

LOL I was hoping everything would be fine over the weekend, which from the looks of it, everything is just fine :]

[quote="Katelyn23"]Hope you have lots of fun at the Nascar race, Moka. ^^ We will all miss you until your return hehe. :goodnight:[/quote]

Thanks Kate XD
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » March 23rd, 2009, 9:11 pm

Yay! You're back! I'm glad to see you enjoyed yourself. :D
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Zeke » March 24th, 2009, 3:04 am

Yay your back! murof eht gnizirorret pots lliw irrom won. :P :P
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » March 24th, 2009, 6:08 am

niaga gnizirorret neeb eh sah?
Moka

Postby morri908 » March 24th, 2009, 10:04 pm

MN dna ekez tsuj on

XD!
morri908

Postby Panda-chan » March 24th, 2009, 10:47 pm

Wait, are you guys speaking a different language or something? :/
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » March 25th, 2009, 2:41 am

We're just writing sentences backwards (letters too). Its kind of spam, so...Lol :innocent:
Moka

Postby morri908 » March 25th, 2009, 3:01 am

[quote="Moka"]We're just writing sentences backwards (letters too). Its kind of spam, so...Lol :innocent:[/quote]

Reminds me of good times.... XD *remembers old TLKPF*
morri908

Previous

Return to Fun and Games